Code of Conduct

Question Giorgio Beverly Hills pour homme(made in france/u.s.a)

This fragrance for quite some time has intrigued me so the time had come to purchase a bottle-today i received a 50ml extraordinary eau de toilette splash bottle(from e-bay).The juice in the bottle is a green colour-and i have to say the scent inside smells divine and unique-its hard to believe that a fragrance that smells as perfect as this came out in 1984.Now here is my point-i know this fragrance was recently brought back(albeit reformulated)-and is now distributed by EA fragrances-was the original Giorgio Beverly Hills pour homme-made in the u.s.a or was it made in france? Would appreciate your words of wisdom.Thanks.Howie.

Default Re: Giorgio Beverly Hills pour homme(made in france/u.s.a)

United States
    Last edited by weylin; 14th October 2009 at 08:59 PM.

This is all starting to sound quite confusing.I have a 50ml splash bottle of giorgio beverly hills for men and it says made in france(with no reference to EA fragrances)-but to day i have also just this minute received a 100ml edt spray bottle of giorgio beverly hills for men and it says made in u.s.a(with EA fragrances stamped on the underside of the bottle).so i dont know if the made in france version of giorgio i have is the original formulation or the made in u.s.a version.could anybody give me any advice on this? many thanks.

as far as i remember the original juice was made in france. the new one is made in USA by EA. i dont find any difference between them, and i enjoy the new one as much as the original. i just finished my third bottle of the new one in one year.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll check my bottles when I get home.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost