Code of Conduct

Default Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond / Mandorlo di Sicilia

Has anyone tried this? Can I guy pull this off?

Are there any "higher end" scents which are similar?

Default Re: Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond / Mandorlo di Sicilia

I actually first sampled this in the men's department in a Saks, so yes it's intended for men to wear as well as women. Personally I find it a tad too sweet for my tastes. If you're looking for higher-end almond, you can try Profumum Confetto, which is an excellent almond fragrance that's very tenacious. Quite frankly one of the best almond-based fragrances available (and one that many claim the Profumum has copied with Confetto) is Dior Hypnotic Poison, which is a unisex, bitter-almond/vanilla gourmand. If you want to go higher end you could hunt down the Europe-only Hypnotic Poison Elixir EdP which adds incense and dark woody notes to the mid/base and lasts forever on the skin.

Default Re: Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond / Mandorlo di Sicilia

I have it / like it. Smells just like Root Beer... but in a good way. My wife really likes it on me... but the sweetness is a little much for me to wear it often.

I love it & everyone sniff it on me love it too, & a happy comforting scent with a non sticky caramel/ coffee edge.

A slight bit too sweet from my taste, my recommendation from the same manufacturer and the same Blu Mediterraneo range would be Cipresso di Toscana.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by bigshooter313 View Post
    ...Are there any "higher end" scents which are similar?
    Cologne Blanche by Christian Dior
    "All problems are illusions of the mind."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Root Beer is what I get from it as well...smells great but wears off (on me) very quickly.

Dependent

i love it my favorite of my whole collection!!