Code of Conduct

Thread: Newcastle

Default Newcastle

Having moved from London recently, I was pleasantly surprised by the good selection of fragrances available in Newcastle.

John Lewis stock Creed, Miller Harris and have good Dior, Chanel and Guerlain counters.

House of Fraser in the Metrocentre also have a wide selection.

Fenwicks however is the Jewel in the crown.. They have a very helpful Guerlain counter and stock L'Artisan Parfumeur, Juliette has a Gun, a wide selection of Acqua Di Parma, Comme Des Garcons and Czech and Speake.

One more very worthy mention. If you travel about fifteen miles west of Newcastle to Corbridge, there is a small, independent shop called Laura Christina run by a mother and daughter. They are very knowledgeable and will invest a lot of time in you as you browse. they stock Amouage, some Serge Lutens and will soon be carrying some of the Lorenzo Villoresi line. It is a real pleasure shopping there and I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Default Re: Newcastle

Thanks for this info ! I live just south of Newcastle and feel a shopping trip coming on.......

And a rather exciting update.... Fenwicks now have Chanels Exclusifs range, they also have a Kiehls section and there is also a SpaceNK not far from Fenwicks. Enjoy your shopping trip!

Thanks !! waiting for payday.... lol

Some more updates re Fenwicks. We Northerners are now getting the fragrance attention we deserve. Fenwicks now carry the whole Tom Ford Line (all the blends) as well as the Armani Prive scents as well as a new Jo Malone stand alone boutique. great stuff!!!!!