Code of Conduct
o

Default "Aus Liebe zum Duft - No. 1" ... ~ New Frag' !

Has anyone tried ALZD's very own new fragrance already, by any chance ???

For ALZD's 10th anniversary they are releasing their very own "signature scent" composed for them by perfumer Marc Vom Ende.

It's apparently basically a Leather frag ... starting with some citrus notes and having a somewhat spicy (ginger and cardamom) heart, plus other woody, ambery and animalic notes.

...(And going by the frags title/name, it's just the very first one in a planned series of many others to come in the near future. ... Each, I'm presuming, by a range of different perfumers.)

I thought it was only going to be released for 2010, but it seems they already have bottles and samples up for sale !

So, ... who's had a sniff already ??? ... Or what do you guys think ??? ... Anyone ???
    Last edited by Sybarite; 24th October 2009 at 08:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Aus Liebe zum Duft - No. 1" ... ~ New Frag' !

Such a shame I just ordered from them 3 weeks ago. Should have waited to be able to smell that stuff.

Aw what the heck might just end in a samples only order

I will reinform once i got to smell ALZD

Yep, I think I need to place a samples-only order myself too soon. ... (Again ! ) ... Damn ! ... "Resistance is futile" (LOL)

But it does sound very interesting, I think ! ... Apparently it was the perfumers own personal signature-scent fragrance before he released it to ALZD. ... And it's apparently quite a bold frag ! ... It's certainly sounding good to me !

Dependent

Yes, resistance is futile!

On a related note, I find ALZD's sample size to be quite generous.
    Currently wearing: Pohadka by YS Uzac

Georg the owner knows and loves his perfume. You can tell by, among other things, the thoughful samples he includes with a purchase if you let him choose. Also the way he always seems to stock up on good stuff before it goes out of production...which all means I expect this to be an excellent fragrance.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

For the ones interested, I have already ordered a sample and will duly report as soon as I get it, so... Stay tuned!!

Quote Originally Posted by moltening View Post
    Yes, resistance is futile!

On a related note, I find ALZD's sample size to be quite generous.

Yeah absolutely ! ... You pay a little more for them, but they are by far the largest samples of any sampling service I've tried so far !

Quote Originally Posted by Baldufita View Post
    For the ones interested, I have already ordered a sample and will duly report as soon as I get it, so... Stay tuned!!
    Yes please ... will be looking forward to your views ! ...

I hope I'm not expecting too much from it, but I am expecting it to be pretty good !

Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite View Post
    Yes please ... will be looking forward to your views ! ...

I hope I'm not expecting too much from it, but I am expecting it to be pretty good !
    Got it!! And... It IS good!!!!

I get a lot of woods (no citrus blast like the website says, but that might be only me) and yes... I get a strong leather accord... Not as strong as in Knize (I only can wear Knize if I apply a drop only) but it is definitely there. The only minus is that is an EdT... And I don't know why, my skin "drinks" it... I would have made it an EdP, but maybe it would have been too strong then and would have been too easy to over apply. With this EdT, you can apply more or less till you reach the desired effect.
    I can see myself wearing this in fall and winter, but not in summer (too warm), but maybe for a man is different? Anycase, it is just totally worth it, given also that FiF sells really generous samples unlike LuckyScent (tiiiiiiiny).

So guys, my advice is go and get a sample... And if you really like it (like me) shed the cash...