Code of Conduct

Angry Bad news for those wanting MKK in the UK

I was speaking to a rep from Kenneth Green today and she told me that Muscs Kublai Khan is not going to be a national release in the UK. It is only going to be available exclusively from Liberty in London.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Bad news for those wanting MKK in the UK

That sucks!! I really want to try this
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Quote Originally Posted by libertine View Post
    That sucks!! I really want to try this
    Yeah, I agree and I'm a lot further away from London than you Libertine...LOL!
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Well, some say MKK stinks extraordinairily. They're right!
    It stinks, but stink hasn't necessarily to be skunk. The border is there, but it's somewhere between the deep blue seas when it's all about the moon and nothing about the sun. See?
    Last edited by dr.creed; 25th October 2009 at 08:20 PM.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

(I'd rather revel in the English countryside than smell MKK.)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Barry View Post
    I was speaking to a rep from Kenneth Green today and she told me that Muscs Kublai Khan is not going to be a national release in the UK. It is only going to be available exclusively from Liberty in London.
    Doesn't SL deliver the bell jars to England? If so, not being able to get 50mL export bottles of MKK is not a real hardship.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed View Post
    Well, some say MKK stinks extraordinairily. They're right!
    It stinks, but stink hasn't necessarily to be skunk. The border is there, but it's somewhere between the deep blue seas when it's all about the moon and nothing about the sun. See?
    Thanks Dr Creed. I hate it when people say that a scent stinks. OK, it's not to their liking, but other people might love it. Case in point is Miel de Bois, Mrs Turin (Tanya) has always hated MdB and I had the odd run in with her on Luca's old blog about MdB. Her attitude was that because she thought it smelt of urine, everybody else should think the same. I love it, it smells floral on me and everybody who I have encountered whilst wearing it, say it smells lovely. Perhaps her olfactory wiring is at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by DesGrieux View Post
    (I'd rather revel in the English countryside than smell MKK.)
    I love the English countryside

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    Doesn't SL deliver the bell jars to England? If so, not being able to get 50mL export bottles of MKK is not a real hardship.
    A few reasons for the hardship....
    A) I have never smelt MKK, so the 50ml bottle in the shops would have been an ideal way for me to test it out without buying blind.
    B) The convenience of having the 50ml bottle complete with spray mechanism instead of having to decant the juice into a smaller atomiser.
    C) The convenience of being able just to buy 50ml instead of a larger bottle.
    D) Even in this day and age, some people prefer to pay cash for their purchases and not use a credit card. It's so easy for people to use a credit card, whereas paying by cash, one saves up for the little treats in life and appreciates them more.

Hope that explains things to you surreality.

Roja Dove

The 50 ml spray bottles are also available now on the SL website. Also MKK, both in spray bottle as in bell jar. For Europe and next year for the U.S.
    http://www.salons-shiseido.com/en/
    Last edited by eric; 25th October 2009 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    The 50 ml spray bottles are also available now on the SL website. Also MKK, both in spray bottle as in bell jar. For Europe and next year for the U.S.
    http://www.salons-shiseido.com/en/
    Thanks Eric, but I would like to try before I buy.

Roja Dove