Code of Conduct

Default Anyone ever purchase Amouage Homage from theperfumeshoppe.com?

Anyone have experience with shipping with theperfumeshoppe.com? Should I worry about the bottle leaking, breaking or overheating in transit?

Default Re: Anyone ever purchase Amouage Homage from theperfumeshoppe.com?

Quote Originally Posted by L'aventurier View Post
    Anyone have experience with shipping with theperfumeshoppe.com? Should I worry about the bottle leaking, breaking or overheating in transit?
    Sorry, never purchased anything from them however, that bottle is placed firmly inside a sealed box so even if it leaks I wouldn't say it's a seller's responsibility. The box itself is very sturdy, it would be quite difficult to break the bottle inside that padded box, IMHO.
    Btw, last time I checked a Canadian BNer was selling Homage BNIB for much less.

I've purchased a couple of items from Naz and every item has arrived in perfect condition, and in a timely manner.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Cool, thanks guys. I've heard good things about theperfumeshoppe.com but I needed a little confirmation from fellow BN'ers.

Her shop was one of the highlights of the recent Vancouver scent trip day, or whatver that day was called, so it must be a well regarded shoppe. I didn't go but spoken to her on the phone. Nice lady and helpful! I plan on making a trip up there. The only thing shippingwise I'd be concerned about it what Customs might do, open it to inspect, etc. I'd bet dollars to donuts that shoppe will pack such a prize with great care! Congrats.

I've made one purchase from Naz, and everything went fine. It was Villoresi Uomo Profumo (very nice stuff, I love it). Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    I've made one purchase from Naz, and everything went fine. It was Villoresi Uomo Profumo (very nice stuff, I love it). Enjoy.
    +1

I like dealing with Naz, have purchased online from her three or four times. The Uomo Profumo is something isn't it? Don't hear mich about it around here.!

I've purchased many things from Naz and have never had a bad experience. She's very generous and extremely kind.

I'l put it this way - even though there's a store that sells Amouage locally, I would still order from her.