Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default (Remember the Mariah Carey vids?) Pam Anderson promotes perfume on Ellen

Deja vu

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTx5P4ew0b8"]YouTube- Pamela Anderson Shows Off Her New Perfume(11/06/09)[/ame]
    Monarch butterflies require milkweed to prevent extinction

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: (Remember the Mariah Carey vids?) Pam Anderson promotes perfume on Ellen

"...cheap and sweet, like me..." Argh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: (Remember the Mariah Carey vids?) Pam Anderson promotes perfume on Ellen

This one is sweet. Much more mellow than MC (the hammer).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    "...cheap and sweet, like me..." Argh!
    And she's a pi person, just like us!

SMOKIN HOT!!!!!!! Gary

The public annoys me to no end. Only clap when there's something worthwhile to clap about, people, it ain't rocket science.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

I have to say, I like how she cheerfully promotes these as cheap, drugstore fragrances. It's a refreshing change from the usual grandiose fragrance marketing.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always had a weird soft spot for Pammie. I will give this a try if I see it. And word, Minou2.
    "It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that." As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well so fucking what." - Stephen Fry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooh, they both sound kinda good! And I totally agree with you, Minou2, good for her for doing the drugstore thing.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

For all her frou frou -ness, Pammy Anderson has some sterling points and I do actually like her.
    I will try this when I get home ,just for the sake of it.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Post Thanks / Like

Despite the girly bimbo-ee-ness, which imo is a bit silly at her age, she's always seemed like a sweet person to me. And I think she's probably more intelligent than her persona would lead you to believe. I'll give the scents a sniff. I'm not expecting to be wowed, but sure why not.

Furthermore...we choco lovers have to stick together.
    Last edited by lilybelle; 12th November 2009 at 12:39 PM.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    Despite the girly bimbo-ee-ness, which imo is a bit silly at her age, she's always seemed like a sweet person to me. And I think she's probably more intelligent than her persona would lead you to believe. I'll give the scents a sniff. I'm not expecting to be wowed, but sure why not.

Furthermore...we choco lovers have to stick together.
    Amen to that Lilybelle- we choco lovers do !

I saw a documentary about Pam Anderson once and she does come across as very intelligent, business smart ,family oriented, kind,generous, extremely loyal to family and friends and ethical ( she's a big PETA supporter and vegetarian ) . I think she puts on the bimbo image- it's part of the sales package.
    However back to perfume- I don't expect much either but who knows ?
    Last edited by Mimi Gardenia; 12th November 2009 at 02:34 PM.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.