Code of Conduct

Default Addiction Spice Fire

Used to really love this scent back in the mid-late '90s. In fact I still love it. Smelt far more expensive than it actually cost and used to really woo the girls.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120049.html

The reason I was inspired to post this was because it's Saturday night, and I'm thinking of wearing it like I used to all those years ago when I go out tonight. Well, that isn't the only thing that inspired me. Check out the review I did on the link above.... then check out this eBay auction and more specifically the description....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Faberge-Addict...item35a4ae7e9c

Made me smile and was quite exciting to find at least one person found my review useful!
    My Current 5 stars..... Brut, Lynx Java, Lynx Oriental, Lynx Musk, Lynx Inca, Lynx Fever, Addiction Spice Fire, Hugo Energise, Sean Jean Unforgivable, Burberry Touch, Jean Paul Gaultier Le MÔle, cKBe & cK1

I like what I like, so sue me!

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Addiction Spice Fire

What would you compare it to?

The bottle is hideous - looks like a bottle of women's makeup foundation.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

well bare in mind it was a cheap scent along the same price range as say, Tabac. Slightly more expensive than Brut and Old Spice, but still cheaper than designer frags. It's hard to compare it to anything. I'll have a think about it and get back to you, where in the mean time maybe someone can offer their own comparisons!

The bottle does look fem, but it was repackaged towards the end of it's shelf time, and became more 'modern' (for the time in the 90s) although cheaper looking. But it smelt anything but fem/cheap.
    My Current 5 stars..... Brut, Lynx Java, Lynx Oriental, Lynx Musk, Lynx Inca, Lynx Fever, Addiction Spice Fire, Hugo Energise, Sean Jean Unforgivable, Burberry Touch, Jean Paul Gaultier Le MÔle, cKBe & cK1

Ahhh, i remember this! I loved the Ginger one too! yummy!

I'm not surprised the ladies like this, its a cheapie, but a goodie too!

I really can't think of anything to compare this to. I recommend people get hold of a bottle or even a can of deo.