Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone will be able to shed some light on these two bottles for me. That deco-looking bottle of "Iris" is the real mystery. It was my grandmother's.

I tried to take a pic of the bottom, but I couldn't get a clear one. It's embossed Cristal Bottle Made in France by VCA 7

The cap is plastic, and it's a spray bottle. The inside of the spray mechanism is white plastic.

I don't know if this helps at all, especially considering how clumsy I am at articulating what I'm smelling, but the fragrance is very nice, but it does not smell very iris-y to me... although I think I can detect it when I concentrate. Actually, it smells like Chanel Coco without the spices. It's crisp and tailored, and could very easily be a masculine. There's no indication of concentration - I would guess it's edt, could be edp - it's not cologne.

The only VCA that occurs to me is Van Cleef and Arpels, but I can't find an Iris scent in their repertoire in any of my searches (all online - I didn't really take it very far realizing that the most expert opinion would be found here.) So what do y'all think?

Regarding the L'Heure Bleue - does anyone know anything about this label, when it was issued or what it was celebrating? Was it an anniversary edition? I actually can't recall how I got it or where it came from, and if I knew what year it was from I'll perhaps be able to figure that out. The printed code on the bottom is DR1P7'.

I'd be thrilled to know anything about these - many advanced thanks for your input!