Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 66
Just Starting Out Sponsor
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    While perusing basenotes I noticed in the reviews a lot of guys seem to own multiple frags of different sorts, ranging from light aquatics to heavier musks, and there's quite a bit of diversity out there. I myself currently own 6 different frags, most of them low end: Jovan Musk, Coty Musk, Aqua Velva Musk, Pinaud's Lilac Vegetal (just for a stay-at-home aftershave) and Obsession and Truth by Calvin Klein.

    This small collection is the result of having my work hours modified downward and so I've gone low-end in search of a way to still smell decent without breaking a buck. However, in normal circumstances I wear only one cologne - Chanel's Allure Homme - and that's it. So I guess you could say the cheapie rotation isn't really me. Honestly, maybe I'm a bit of a snob, but I really don't find any of these cheapies worthy of much else than an occasional spritz here and there, although Truth isn't too bad and I think it's suitable recession wear for me. But when I think cologne, I think Allure, and when I'm wearing that, it's all I wear. I don't personally feel the need to diversify into different "formal" or "night" colognes, or even "sexy" vs. "office" or anything like that. Allure is my serious, signature smell, and I keep it simple. I know it's pretty common, but that doesn't bother me.

    Anyone else out there prefer to forego the "arsenal" approach and just stick with one frag? And if so, what would yours be? Can one really create the illusion that he smells uniquely good if he's constantly changing it up?

    Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by MOONB; 9th November 2009 at 03:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Dependent
    Niles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,016
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    I used to wear just one fragrance at a time, but that was before I found basenotes. On a different note, I could be happy with a lot of the inexpensive fragrances out there like Old Spice, Brut, Clubman, etc.

  3. #3
    Basteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Casterly Rock and Roll
    Posts
    1,940

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    what is the purpose of having just one if your hobby are fragrances? They are reasonable affordable so I dont really understand "just one".
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    If you can't afford it you stick to one or one at a time.
    Life is too short to make it with on fragrance.
    Last edited by steve_123; 9th November 2009 at 03:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basteri View Post
    what is the purpose of having just one if your hobby are fragrances? They are reasonable affordable so I dont really understand "just one".
    I guess the idea is to generate a specific association, through smell, that women can make with you. In other words, they smell Allure, they immediately think of me. They smell me, and they get something familiar because it's always on me. They say the sense of smell is the strongest sense linked to memory. But if you're wearing 10 different frags in rotation, how can a woman make any real connection between you and how you smell? I would think it would be much easier with just one or two. But then again, I've been wrong before.

  6. #6
    TimothyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Davao, Philippines
    Posts
    772

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    It's like One pair of jeans, or Only one T-Shirt or one pair of shoes for the rest of your life.

    the question is, Why not have many, if and when you can?
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

  7. #7
    Basteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Casterly Rock and Roll
    Posts
    1,940

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    got it :-) and Allure was the fragrance my ex GF loved, I wore that one for years. (among several others, yet Allure was driving her really wild)
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

  8. #8
    Basenotes Plus
    scentsitivity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    I am fairly certain that the vast majority of the people that post here regularly do not limit themselves to one fragrance. As Basteri says, this is a hobby.

    Some people have few fragrances; others have lots. We all take different approaches based on our tastes, interests and priorities.
    Currently wearing: Augusto by Mazzolari

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimothyX View Post
    It's like One pair of jeans, or Only one T-Shirt or one pair of shoes for the rest of your life.

    the question is, Why not have many, if and when you can?
    That's actually an interesting take. Makes me think maybe the question needs revising. Like, if the world was ending and you only had time to grab one cologne before dashing off to the mothership - where you'll probably be spending the rest of your life in relatively confined quarters in space - which one frag out of all of them would you grab??

    We're talking split second decision here. Dawdling means you're left behind forever.

  10. #10
    JoNnY 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    1,752

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    All depends on your level of interest in frags. I used to have the "finish before you buy" attitude towards frags before BN and I only had 2 bottles all year round. As my interest in frags grew so did the number n variety of frags I own. This is how I see it.

    To each his own when it comes to this kind of things. But if u feel that a signature scent is what u are comfortable with keep to it. It's a good way to save money too. However, keep in mind that there is a huge world of frags out there.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

  11. #11
    TimothyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Davao, Philippines
    Posts
    772

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by karlovonamesti View Post
    That's actually an interesting take. Makes me think maybe the question needs revising. Like, if the world was ending and you only had time to grab one cologne before dashing off to the mothership - where you'll probably be spending the rest of your life in relatively confined quarters in space - which one frag out of all of them would you grab??

    We're talking split second decision here. Dawdling means you're left behind forever.
    It's actually useless to discuss that here since there's like 32 Million other threads with "If you could choose just one" all around.

    but on the main topic, I guess there are other basenoters that would stick to 2-3 frags, Or the ones who's constantly looking for their Holy Grail, and then there's people like me, who just wants variety. I like different scents because it keeps me interested throughout the day, unlike having just one, I'd be utterly bored, and would sometimes rather opt to wear nothing than have to wear the same frag over and over and over and over and over and over and... well, you get the point.
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    I agree that there is just one that I could limit myself to if I was forced, but I would prefer not to limit it to just a signature scent because I am too much of a snob I guess. I have issues with wearing aquatics in winter and orientals in the summer. Sometimes I really want to please my date and make that fragrance specific to her memory of the wonderful date we had rather then my generic smell that she's so used to.

    I could never be a one fragrance person. I think I'll always have my arsenal.

  13. #13
    Hob Dobson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by karlovonamesti View Post
    where you'll probably be spending the rest of your life in relatively confined quarters in space - which one frag out of all of them would you grab??
    Close quarters, limited air circulation?

    Febreeze

  14. #14
    Markx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    I find that wearing the same perfume everyday for a long time so boring and lifeless it is like being stuck in time for all eternity. There is just so many great perfumes out there I could spend my lifetime just trying and I will never get to try half of them. It is always a good idea to have a rotation of your favorite perfumes or your can stuck with just one perfume, Nothing wrong with that!
    Currently listening to: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones, The Last Waltz - Old Boy, The Prodigy - Firestarter, Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood, R.E.M - Losing My Religion, "He's On the Beach" - Kirsty MacColl, In-Grid - Tu Es Foutu

  15. #15

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Given that this is a hobby, if I were just starting out again, I think I would buy only decants --- even 10ml decants. I would still own just one full bottle: Cartier Declaration. But, as it is, I now own about 15 full bottles and several decants. Right now, then, I own enough juice to last me 15+ years --- and there will inevitably be new fragrances in the next 15 years I will want to try and own. The cost of this "hobby" for bottle purchases is astronomical.

    Besides, sometimes I feel ridiculous owning a drawer full of fragrances, far more than the four bottles my wife owns (all of which I bought for her). I mean, who the hell am I? Elizabeth Taylor?

    So, to answer your question, I don't think a man should have an arsenal of full bottles. A diverse portfolio of decants --- now, that's a totally different story.
    Last edited by cloud atlas; 10th November 2009 at 11:28 AM.

  16. #16
    SillageMonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    As many others have already commented, this is a hobby for many of us. I would also ask you to consider why a collection of fragrances is often referred to as a "fragrance wardrobe." Sure, I have my favorites, but I also tend to tailor my choices based on the type of social occasion. I choose what I want to wear dependent on what I feel like wearing, however, I also choose a fragrance from my wardrobe that would be appropriate based on whether I am going to work, a casual outing, or a formal event (also based on the season of the year/temperature). Have fun expanding your collection!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    It is perfectly appropriate to own and use just one single perfume that you love. You'll smell great all the time, which is what we all want.

    But there would be no purpose being here on Basenotes, so there is really nothing to discuss.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    LOL! I *like* the use of the word "arsenal" in regards to perfume. This brings to mind the Juliette Has A Gun metaphor of scent as seductive weapon! And those great purse bullets! (Lucky Scent carries them...and also Beauty Habit...) They look like 50 cal. rounds!

    I *do* think many scents belong in the "arsenal" and that anyone interested in scent as a hobby cannot call himself/herself a true connoiseur/connoisseuse with only ONE "signature" scent. I think the expression "signature" scent was invented by marketing...
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
    Currently wearing: Rose Ambre by Fragonard

  19. #19

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    In my case, it is truly a "mixed emotions" and "divergent opinions" thing. On one hand, I love one frag that much, namely Armani PH, that I could not only turn it to my signature scent, but I could... almost give up any other frags, but then again, APART from my all time favorite, there are quite a few masterpieces out there, which make me to tend more towards the "arsenal" or even "avid collector" approach. So I guess it is an equal 50%-50% (with rare imbalances) probability in my case.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by jradosev View Post
    Given that this is a hobby, if I were just starting out again, I think I would buy only decants --- even 10ml decants. I would still own just one full bottle: Cartier Declaration. But, as it is, I now own about 15 full bottles and several decants. Right now, then, I own enough juice to last me 15+ years --- and there will inevitably be new fragrances in the next 15 years I will want to try and own. The cost of this "hobby" for bottle purchases is astronomical.

    Besides, sometimes I feel ridiculous owning a drawer full of fragrances, far more than the four bottles my wife owns (all of which I bought for her). I mean, who the hell am I? Elizabeth Taylor?

    So, to answer your question, I don't think a man should have an arsenal of full bottles. A diverse portfolio of decants --- now, that's a totally different story.
    I think the general answer to this question is, fragrance is a hobby, therefore diversity and variety are key aspects of this. Originally I placed this question in the men's fragrance thread, and I did that for a reason - someone moved it to the newbies section, hmmm odd considering this question was not coming from a newbie - the point was best brought out by the quoted answer above, where this gentlemen mentions sometimes feeling ridiculous owning more frags than his wife - surely he is NOT Elizabeth Taylor, but as far as men are concerned, surpassing a rotation of four or five frags might indeed seem a bit effeminate to those who stock up that much.

    I also appreciated that jradosev mentioned decants - after all, isn't this a more practical answer to anyone who wants some variety without spending hundreds of dollars on bottles that would take years to use? One could justify having two dozen decants and three or four full bottles, with that one special frag acting as the "signature" everyday scent. But if one spritzes differently every day of the week, eventually there has to be a washout effect on those women around him - like, who is this guy, and when will he settle with something consistent? Or, jeez, I wish this guy would stop putting his tuesday, wednesday, and thursday smell between his monday and friday cologne, which I love so much but don't get enough of . . .

    I mentioned it to Basteri earlier, and I'll mention it again - some view the "signature" scent concept as a marketing device, something those slightly cynical fragrance entrepreneurs concocted to garner brand loyalty to one frag. This may be the case, but I don't know. What I DO know is that our sense of smell is the sense most closely tied to memory, which means we make associations with either good, or bad things based on smell. Therefore it stands to reason that if we want the ladies to associate us with a nice smell, limiting the frags to just one or two makes a direct line to a girl's heart thru her nose that much easier. After all, she only has to associate you with one scent, rather than trying to decipher which of your twenty colognes, aftershaves, and eau de toilettes is really yours, or if they actually belong to that other guy in her gradschool program who's been flirting with her. Perhaps this is a philosophical approach that flies in the face of making fragrances a hobby, but it seems to me that frags are something we use socially, and therefore they can be understood as utilities, not just luxuries. As far as I can tell, they're not as useful in great numbers, and less is more certainly seems to apply.

    A woman gets off an 8 hour flight, and doesn't quite know how she feels about meeting you yet - it's been months since you've been together. She sees you at the arrivals gate. Gives you a big hug, and breathes in your familiar smell, and all the good emotions, the feelings and comforts that she ever felt in the presence of that scent floods back to her, and suddenly she can't remember what she was so worried about, it's like she never left you . . .

    really appreciate everyone's input on this question, looking forward to any others

  21. #21

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    That's a nice story and I appreciate what you're saying but I'm guessing most Basenoters wear fragrances for themselves and not so they can trigger some sort of olfactory recognition in others.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by karlovonamesti View Post
    I think the general answer to this question is, fragrance is a hobby, therefore diversity and variety are key aspects of this. Originally I placed this question in the men's fragrance thread, and I did that for a reason - someone moved it to the newbies section, hmmm odd considering this question was not coming from a newbie - the point was best brought out by the quoted answer above, where this gentlemen mentions sometimes feeling ridiculous owning more frags than his wife - surely he is NOT Elizabeth Taylor, but as far as men are concerned, surpassing a rotation of four or five frags might indeed seem a bit effeminate to those who stock up that much.

    I also appreciated that jradosev mentioned decants - after all, isn't this a more practical answer to anyone who wants some variety without spending hundreds of dollars on bottles that would take years to use? One could justify having two dozen decants and three or four full bottles, with that one special frag acting as the "signature" everyday scent. But if one spritzes differently every day of the week, eventually there has to be a washout effect on those women around him - like, who is this guy, and when will he settle with something consistent? Or, jeez, I wish this guy would stop putting his tuesday, wednesday, and thursday smell between his monday and friday cologne, which I love so much but don't get enough of . . .

    I mentioned it to Basteri earlier, and I'll mention it again - some view the "signature" scent concept as a marketing device, something those slightly cynical fragrance entrepreneurs concocted to garner brand loyalty to one frag. This may be the case, but I don't know. What I DO know is that our sense of smell is the sense most closely tied to memory, which means we make associations with either good, or bad things based on smell. Therefore it stands to reason that if we want the ladies to associate us with a nice smell, limiting the frags to just one or two makes a direct line to a girl's heart thru her nose that much easier. After all, she only has to associate you with one scent, rather than trying to decipher which of your twenty colognes, aftershaves, and eau de toilettes is really yours, or if they actually belong to that other guy in her gradschool program who's been flirting with her. Perhaps this is a philosophical approach that flies in the face of making fragrances a hobby, but it seems to me that frags are something we use socially, and therefore they can be understood as utilities, not just luxuries. As far as I can tell, they're not as useful in great numbers, and less is more certainly seems to apply.

    A woman gets off an 8 hour flight, and doesn't quite know how she feels about meeting you yet - it's been months since you've been together. She sees you at the arrivals gate. Gives you a big hug, and breathes in your familiar smell, and all the good emotions, the feelings and comforts that she ever felt in the presence of that scent floods back to her, and suddenly she can't remember what she was so worried about, it's like she never left you . . .

    really appreciate everyone's input on this question, looking forward to any others
    Quite honestly, in a serious relationship there are many, and I mean MANY, more important things than the perfume you wear. And we all know the woman who tears off her clothes upon smelling scent x is basically a male fantasy. Most people may be fine with one fragrance, but once you've delved into the subject even only slighty, you'll want different perfumes depending on the season, the occasion, your mood, style of dress etc. You'll be interested in chypres, fougères, orientals, classic colognes and ultimately different varietals of each. Culture thrives on complexity, differentiation and multiplicity and most of us here are deeply interested in fragrance culture. You wouldn't expect someone in a watch forum to always wear the same timepiece, or a philatelist to muse over one stamp, would you ?
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    I don't know that people should really be concerned about 'deciphering' a quintessential scent from a person. It seems to me that naturally, whether a man wears just one or lots of scents, whatever the memorable occasion is, the scent will go along with it. I don't see that it is better to have just one smell to go with all the memories. I know I have music albums that I can't listen to any more because of emotional associations. It seems like the same would be true of scents... Maybe it's better to remember a certain weekend for instance, rather than everything that you ever did with that person.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Heh I literally have an arsenal in my fridge/freezer. There's probably about 2 liters worth of perfume (and 4 bottles of wine) in there that if my fridge explodes, it will light up my flat like a fire in an ammunition depot!
    Q: How do you make a feminine fragrance masculine?
    A: Add 'Pour Homme' to the bottle
    - Pierre Bourdon

  25. #25
    TimothyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Davao, Philippines
    Posts
    772

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Or, jeez, I wish this guy would stop putting his tuesday, wednesday, and thursday smell between his monday and friday cologne, which I love so much but don't get enough of
    Ok, so what If she liked your Tuesday cologne, and you decided to wear your Friday cologne for eternity? By that logic, let me point you to the old saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day" and hell, atleast the clock loves how he smells everyday.
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

  26. #26
    Dependent

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,223

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by sharviss View Post
    That's a nice story and I appreciate what you're saying but I'm guessing most Basenoters wear fragrances for themselves and not so they can trigger some sort of olfactory recognition in others.
    I concur.

    "effeminate" Only to those who are a little close-minded I guess.

  27. #27
    JoNnY 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    1,752

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    karlovonamesti,

    The ball is in your court now. Let's hear what u got to say.
    Last edited by JoNnY 4; 11th November 2009 at 03:45 AM.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    Quite honestly, in a serious relationship there are many, and I mean MANY, more important things than the perfume you wear. And we all know the woman who tears off her clothes upon smelling scent x is basically a male fantasy. Most people may be fine with one fragrance, but once you've delved into the subject even only slighty, you'll want different perfumes depending on the season, the occasion, your mood, style of dress etc. You'll be interested in chypres, fougères, orientals, classic colognes and ultimately different varietals of each. Culture thrives on complexity, differentiation and multiplicity and most of us here are deeply interested in fragrance culture. You wouldn't expect someone in a watch forum to always wear the same timepiece, or a philatelist to muse over one stamp, would you ?
    No one is saying cologne is such an important thing for a serious, meaningful relationship - just a useful psychological compliment to one that already exists, one that can help to spur certain sexual interactions that may otherwise need reinforcement from something less practical than a simple fragrance. I think of it only as a psychosomatic trigger - which one's sense of smell, acute or otherwise, most certainly is. How our sense of smell connects with our associations of what is and is not familiar effects behavior, which is something that should not be underrated.

    Nor has anyone suggested that to smell a familiar cologne results in women hastily removing their clothes. Indeed, that would be some sort of fantasy, and here used as an argument just seems like overshooting the point a little bit to me.

    I will admit that, although I have been wearing different colognes for many years, it is very difficult to single one out and say "this is it" and consider it the trademark for yours truly. And I've always been interested in the various chypres, fougères, orientals, everything from your cheap ginseng sport spritzers to designer niche fragrances. But I am perfectly comfortable with the idea of having one - or two - fragrances for regular wear over the course of many years. I guess this is just my philosophical stance on how and why a man wears cologne.

    I definitely understand though the different viewpoints regarding the "arsenal" and I'm ready to concede at any moment that a man's scent, signature or otherwise, can certainly change at the drop of a hat, whether he wants it to or not. Right now I'm preparing to sweep aside all the cheapies I've been dawdling with to get the one big winter fragrance to wear from now until May. It won't be Chanel Allure Homme, and will have to be something slightly less expensive, but still great - something in the $30 - $40 range. Any suggestions?

    I want to thank all of you guys for your input, and just say that I certainly understand better now why someone would gather many different frags together for himself. I may not be one to switch it up every day, but you've helped me see why there are those who do.

  29. #29
    Hob Dobson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by karlovonamesti View Post
    A woman gets off an 8 hour flight, and doesn't quite know how she feels about meeting you yet - it's been months since you've been together. She sees you at the arrivals gate.
    And being the gentleman you are, you've worn the fragrance she has indicated she likes the best on you, regardless of the sticker price. The next best choice might be the one you'd had on when you saw her off (you *did* personally see her off, right?)

    Quote Originally Posted by karlovonamesti View Post
    Right now I'm preparing to sweep aside all the cheapies I've been dawdling with to get the one big winter fragrance to wear from now until May. It won't be Chanel Allure Homme, and will have to be something slightly less expensive, but still great - something in the $30 - $40 range. Any suggestions?
    One suggestion - keep a couple of the "cheapies" to wear occasionally so olfactory fatigue doesn't set in for your "big gun."
    Other than that, L'Occitane Vetyver, Old Spice, and Quorum are nice warm scents that won't break the bank. It depends on how cold your winter is and what's your style.
    Last edited by Hob Dobson; 11th November 2009 at 08:35 PM.

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Should a Man Have an Arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hob Dobson View Post
    And being the gentleman you are, you've worn the fragrance she has indicated she likes the best on you, regardless of the sticker price. The next best choice might be the one you'd had on when you saw her off (you *did* personally see her off, right?)
    Ha yeah that's true, and that would be the perfect catalyst for a two-scent rotation.

Similar Threads

  1. Rochas Man - New bottle colour = New scent?
    By fakepurseninja in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd November 2008, 09:34 AM
  2. Sander for Man VS Jil Sander Man.
    By Oslo-Fjord in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14th October 2008, 08:21 PM
  3. Guerlain's new man creates new 'Man'
    By Grant in forum Basenotes Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th August 2008, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000