Code of Conduct

Default anyone know what has happened to the basenotes magazine?

i took out a subscription for this a few months back and was expecting to receive the pilot edition and first issue proper sometime soon after that but have so far received nothing. i have emailed the admin people at this site a couple of times to ask what has happened to the magazine but i have not had a reply to either email which surprised me. anyone know any more about this?

Default Re: anyone know what has happened to the basenotes magazine?

I was wondering myself what was up with the mag as it looked kind of interesting...

Well, there is a note on the website that says:

"Please note, that due to an error on our part, the first issue is yet to ship. We apologize for this delay and will email subscribers once the magazine is despatched."

So, you know ...

I emailed six weeks ago since I then had been waiting a month for the magazine to arrive. I got this strange answer:

“We're still waiting to ship the first issue - we didn't expect to be moving house when we launched the magazine! - we hope to shop shortly, and will email when we have done.”

Now another six weeks has passed – still no magazine. I start to doubt it exists, except in theory.

Question Re: anyone know what has happened to the basenotes magazine?

Hey My Fellow Basenotes Community Members,

I am in the same boat as you all...I've been waiting forever to receive the pilot and 1st issue but nothing yet! It looked fun and exciting and I am very excited about it if I ever receive it!

I would consider myself a "scenthead" as I suppose everyone here is as well. My love of fragrances is almost considered an obsession or sickness depends on whom you ask...lol!

Anyway, can't wait to get the magazine...hope for all our sakes, it arrives soon.

Sincerely,
    Your comrade in fragrance (fragranceluvr)

No worries all - it's coming! The bnotes team ran into a few obstacles that have delayed the big launch. Don't fret though - it's on its way very soon!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

I got mine today.

I got mine yesterday, both the Pilot issue and the Autumn issue. Fabulous reading.

Well done Danielle and Grant they were well worth waiting for.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

I got both issues about 5 days ago. Its actually a very good read and well worth the subscription.

HMMM ......I'm in Australia and I expect it will take a couple of weeks to get here. However I have received no communication at all including no reply to an email I sent to check if i had fallen off the list or something. I checked thru PayPal and my payment went....I'll give it another week or so.

Basenotes Plus

Got mine today and it is absolutely excellent. Congratulations to everyone involved.

I have not received mine

Anxiously waiting
    Evenstar