Code of Conduct

Question New Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox

any one sample this scent yet? I believe Bloomingdales has it Stateside.

the notes sound interesting:

top notes
    Absinthe

heart note
    Juniper

base note
    Sapin, Woody notes

Default Re: New Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox

I tried it a while back. I can't remember much, except it was very sweet. I think I just sprayed it on a card though.

i recieved a sample on the mail, havent gotten around to try it tho, doesn tlook to fit my age group tho, 18-24
    Gucci PH, DKNY Men, DKNY Be Delicious, Perry Ellis 360 Red, Burberry London, Burberry Brit, Nautica Voyage, Nautica Classic, Nautica Blue, Adidas Victory League

Will definitely sample when i go to check Polo RWB

So does "Victorinox" mean its not the same as "Swiss Army"? What is the relationship? The two have always inhabited the same space in my head (rightly or not, I don't know). I really like Swiss Army though.
    Last edited by LiveJazz; 20th November 2009 at 03:29 AM.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

After decades of battle, VictorInox and Wenger (Swiss Army) have merged not too long ago. They are basically selling a limited number of technical consumer products(knives, watches and accessories like cologne) (ab)using the Swiss flag and associations traditionally connected with it as their main marketing vehicle. The effective owners of Victorinox are domiciled in the US, by the way.

After it became public that a good part of the production takes place in China, not Switzerland, a new law has been passed in this country where the national emblems will not be permitted on products and in advertising for such products, unless they are majorly (> 60% ) produced in this country.

http://www.victorinoxswissarmy.com/images/content/page462/catalog_06-07_DEUTSCH_.pdf

http://www.victorinox.com/index.cfm?lang=E
    Last edited by narcus; 23rd November 2009 at 12:15 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Yeah that's corporate cool and all ...

But let's get back to the top Swiss Unlimited and can any tried the new fragrance???

Okay! I finally made it to Bloomingdales and sampled Victorinox Swiss Unlimited. Very unique scent in the same vain of Lolita Lempicka - this has deep notes of Genepi Liquoure running it threw it. The scent is both sweet and licorice - the bottle follows in the lines of A Men with it rubber refillable.

yeah I liked it!

Sur la Plage

I tried it at Bloomingdales. It is definitely sweet and "licoricey". I did not like it though nor did I find it unique.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Red face Re: New Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I tried it at Bloomingdales. It is definitely sweet and "licoricey". I did not like it though nor did I find it unique.
    It's kind of like Lolita Lempicka and Dolce & Gabbana had a love child together and Swiss Unlimited was it -
    Last edited by scentimus; 25th November 2009 at 01:12 AM.