Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: I Found the Best Atomizer! (Department Store Only, Please)

Totally agreed with the complaints on the Issey Miyake atomizer. It's really small for my hands so it can be difficult to control. I'm also not too fond of the Prada Amber deluxe atomizer, since it's actually really difficult and clumsy to spray properly.

As far as good atomizers go my Creed's are fairly good in that area, and I've never really had any trouble with most anyway.

Chanel has the best designer atomizers I've come across. I really like the Acqua di Parma Colonia atomizer and all my 2.5oz/4oz Creeds have the same excellent spray. I have a 1 oz Creed and that atomizer is awful.

I've often wondered how much time/money houses spend and how much importance they place on atomisers. Whether they do a full in-house manufacturing and testing process, or just go to an independent manufacturer and say "half a million spray pumps to fit this size bottle neck, please", without really worrying about how good they are. The fact that some are so obviously bad makes you think they just do the latter.