Code of Conduct

Default Budapest Fragrance Shopping

I'll be there next week, any specific scents or scent shops to recommend? Hungary Water?
    I am looking forward to visiting Memento Park, the graveyard for all their Communist era statuary.

Default Re: Budapest Fragrance Shopping

MAN!!

I'll give you the addresses of the shops in Budapest, where you'll find Etro, Annick Goutal, Montale, Amouage, Villoresi, L;Artisan, etc. scents galore )

Alas I don't live in Budapest, so there's no chance to meet you, but I'm very happy to know you you'll be in my country.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Budapest Fragrance Shopping

Ruggles: Budapest? Very Interesting.

I hope you will enjoy your tour, as well:-)

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    Ruggles: Budapest? Very Interesting.
    OFF-TOPIC-ON

Why not?
    Two weeks ago Larry Coryell, one of the most influental guitarist of the world came to us, I had the privilage to talk to him. He loves our country, he learned a lot from Gabor Szabo, a hungarian guitarist. On wednesday Diana Krall explained how much she loves this country... Al diMeola spends a great part of his life in Hungary, and so on...

So everybody is welcome! There's culture, beautiful girls, fantastic wines...

OFF-TOPIC-OFF

Thanks Sandy for your tips, it seems like you're into jazz. Amarok, thanks for your kind wishes.
    N_Tesla, it's a beautiful city, I've visited a few times in the past, during their communist years, I can't wait to see how it has changed.
    I have relatives in Hungary, somewhere.

WoW Sandy, Larry Coryell, Al DiMiola and Diana Krall---all awesome jazz geniuses.
    Have a blast Ruggles. Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Have fun practicing the Finno-ugric language family---it's a toughy!
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)

Quote Originally Posted by JickyMan View Post
    WoW Sandy, Larry Coryell, Al DiMiola and Diana Krall---all awesome jazz geniuses.
    Have a blast Ruggles. Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Have fun practicing the Finno-ugric language family---it's a toughy!
    I wouldn't like to be banned from basenotes, so I don't make the list longer Just one link, where Al is playing with a beautiful hungarian flutist in Budapest. I was there

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9iYiOtqEE"]YouTube- Al Di Meola - Horgas Eszter: Astor Piazzolla - Double concerto (Budapest, 2008)[/ame]

Yeah, it's a great country, though the language for a foreigner can be tough, I admit
    I do hope Ruggles will be having a great time here

I wish you a safe and happy trip!

Hungary Water if you can find. Do some research see which brands are authentic. It is also probably a victim of the same imposters as Jean Marie in the west.