Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SotD Tuesday 24 November

Good morning!

Another boohootiful Classic Guerlain for me today: Après l'Ondée

Enjoy your day!
    Last edited by tigrushka; 24th November 2009 at 05:57 AM. Reason: fatal error aka sotd bug
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Default Re: SotD Tuesday 24 November

Good morning all Two days to go on the group project now....For the first time in days I actually think we'll make it in time of the deadline! Have been so angry that I nearly cried a couple of times the last week since someone in my group is boycotting it! Now it seems she has decided to do something aftre all!*sigh of relief* Today we're staying at the library to finish it.Can't WAIT to get it over with! Sotd is Dolce Vita.Need a happy scent now!

Basenotes Institution

Hello all !

Hello and good luck to knit_at_nite re. your purchases !

Gucci by Gucci for me again - this modern chypre - how can a chypre be a chypre without oakmoss ? Anyhow, I do love it !

Have a great day everyone ! Hugs to every single Basenoter who needs one- I have plenty to share !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Thumbs up Re: SotD Tuesday 24 November

Good Tuesday everyone

Patricia de Nicolaï ' s PATCHOULI HOMME

Parfums de Nicolaï

Amazing perfume !!!!!
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes the other day, I'm on the mend so they must be working!

I feel as though my motor skills have left me since I got sick as I managed to trip and fall down two steps in my back yard yesterday (and drop my digi cam onto the concrete - ouch!) and then I got hit by a revolving door today...I've turned into a clutz overnight

So I wanted to wear something that made me feel very glamorous today, in the hope it might inspire me to stop falling over! DK Gold was just the trick, I really do love the perfume it's very graceful and elegant on me, yet still appropriate for work.
    My perfume blog: Girl With the Curious Nose

Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door -Coco Chanel

Currently lusting after:
    - Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere
    - Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose
    - Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille

Basenotes Plus

Morning all, another day in Yves Saint Laurent M7
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Nothing here yet, but I think I might go for Strip again. My daughter's been awake since 2am so I'm not sure that my brain is up to decision making of any form. Have a good Tuesday, all!

Blog Entries

Lovely pics Roberto! Such a nice way to wake up.

While fumbling through clothes to get ready for a butt-crack-of-dawn morning, only half awake, I smell something eye-popping WOW!! Its the jacket i wore, that had layers of

Un Jardin Sur Le Nil and L'Occitane's Cedar
    good gracious, what a lovely!!!

So I am delightfully spritzed in my serendipitous discovery.

Feel all the fabulousness that I know must radiate off of you in person,
    since you're all so vivacious on here!
    Shine on lovelies, shine on!!
    <3 ... I'm blind crazy in love... <3

I've doused myself in a new acquisition: Ava Luxe's Tao. This is a sandalwood fragrance that I was unsure about from some of the reviews here but I took a punt on a 5ml bottle - heck, at Serena's prices, it's not such a massive risk, is it? And - as so often with her fragrances - it's a beauty! This girl has a way with sandalwood.

Tao is described as a lighter, airier, even aquatic sandalwood. Well that freaked me out straight away! Aquatic? Yuckola! However, I wouldn't say this was remotely aquatic, but because it's slightly fresh and certainly airy, I can see why the description was used. It's hard to say 'fresh' about a fragrance without an assumption of greenness or citrus, which this has none of.

It's great. Really 'go anywhere', well-balanced and a pleasure to wear.

Oh, I also bought a little bottle of Ava Luxe's Mousse de Chine which is oakmossy and fabulous. I'm tempted to upscale to a bigger bottle before the IFRA smacks all of us. And for those of you who are missing the 'Moss (yup, you Mysticknot!), it could be bliss in a bottle.

I hope your studies go well, Ines. Boo! to the sucky person who didn't want to pull their weight.

I am looking forward to picking up Small from school in 20 mins as this is the dreaded Gym Class Morning, which she fears terribly and cries and begs not to have to go to from the moment she opens her eyes. Poor little love, I feel so bad for her and try to support her and explain that going and doing it even though it scares her will help her be able to deal with horrible things she doesn't want to do in the future. But it's so hard to be brave and tough it out when you're 5 years old. But when she gets home for lunch she's done it for the week and got it over with, bless her heart. I can't wait to move her to her new school in January.

Wishing you all a happy Tuesday.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Eau de Shalimar

Yikes, wordie, just what I needed! Ava Luxe is back on my radar now that I got my brand-spanking-second-hand bottle of no. 23 the other day. Tao sounds delish. Can you tell me how "oily" the oil is? Comparable to Possets/BPAL texture or different? I'm a bit hesitant since i really don't like those two companies' products due to their texture only.

Today I'm in Jour de Fête, for my sweet tooth.
    Last edited by Morgaine; 24th November 2009 at 10:28 AM.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Endymion from Penhaligon's scent library. A boring stereotiped modern masculine, with a sweet vanilla basenote I don't like. . I think I'll shower and put on something else (maybe Crystal Aoud by Montale). I'm beginning to think I don't "get" Penhaligon'

Poor brave little Small.

I have gone for l'Eau d'Hiver from my new travel spray, and a slick of miracle working 10hr sleep effect foundation. Even if it only does half of what it claims, that's an extra 5hours that I didn't get last night.

Diva - Ungaro
    Wishlist is pointless.

Haven't had this pretty girl out for a ride in a while, so.....

(GEEZE LipPrint...take care of yourself.

And Small? I am SO with you.....hope you don't have to wear mortifying bloomers in the bargain. But when you grow up all toned and bouncy, you'll be GLAD!)
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Hope you get that project done and over with today ineesepenes, my fingers are crossed it goes well!

I'm sort of with Small today...hesitant to go to the gym...it's the INSANE AB CHALLENGE this morning. I'm going to try to do 1000 (traditional style) sit ups in less than 1 hour Wish me luck, for this task I've spritzed some Danica Aromatics I Am Energy. (On Friday I did 750 in 48 minutes...so it's possible...)
    Last edited by ubuandibeme; 24th November 2009 at 11:38 AM.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Vintage Guerlain Vetiver this overcast morning.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

One last real day of work before a nice long stretch of days off and I am looking forward to some down time.

Re-trying a scent I think I should like more.

Bois 1920 Sanadalo e The

What to do with the scent that doesn't do what you think it should do. I like the House, as Real Patchouly from Bois 1920 is a beautiful meditation on patchouli. Enzo Galardi has shown a deft hand using a few notes to create subtle interactions as in Sushi Imperiale. So when faced with the 2005 release Sandalo e The I think "yum sandalwood and tea should be great". Instead I am sadly underwhelmed. The quality ingredients are there, the perfumer is there; the sum of the parts just never add up to a coherent whole for me.

The top of Sandalo e The begins with a floral accord of rose and jasmine along with a slight herbal accord. This only lasts a minute before the tea and sandalwood come into the mix. This opening phase is the best part of Sandalo e The and if it somehow could have remained this balanced mix of woody rose and tea I would have loved it. Instead the sandalwood gets out of balance and really takes over everything with the tea attempting to try and get back into the game from time to time. This makes the drydown almost annoying as I want to enjoy both of the titutlar notes and I really am only getting the sandalo at this point. If I want a great sandalwood drydown I'll turn to Burberry London for Men for a great example of how to do that.

Sandalo e The has excellent longevity and sillage.

I really like the idea of sandalwood and tea as complementary notes that can carry a fragrance. Unfortunately Sandalo e The is not the fragrance I'm looking for.

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone.
    More writing on fragrance by me to be found at http://www.cafleurebon.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ubuandibeme View Post
    Hope you get that project done and over with today ineesepenes, my fingers are crossed it goes well!

I'm sort of with Small today...hesitant to go to the gym...it's the INSANE AB CHALLENGE this morning. I'm going to try to do 1000 (traditional style) sit ups in less than 1 hour Wish me luck, for this task I've spritzed some Danica Aromatics I Am Energy. (On Friday I did 750 in 48 minutes...so it's possible...)
    Gosh. Respect! I am sat on the sofa with an alcohol-free beer and a sausage sandwich, there will be no situps here today

Plan to test OJ's new Tiare from my new purse atomizer! Can't wait!
    Comme l'amour, le parfum doit captiver la femme dès le premier contact---André Fraysse

Hypnotic Poison
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Quote Originally Posted by Hebe View Post
    Gosh. Respect! I am sat on the sofa with an alcohol-free beer and a sausage sandwich, there will be no situps here today
    I'm firmly in the Hebe camp here when it comes to impromptu bursts of athleticism.

That said, my SOTD is courtesy of Agent Ubu (Armani Prive Eclat de Jasmin), which I have now layered with Rose Alexandrie, so I am hoping every whiff will make me fitter by some kind of (very) remote controlled processs of osmosis.

Thanks to all who expressed concern about my early morning trials of Neotrantic Fragrances, which I have since learnt has no hyphen and is in fact a Swedish brand. Which goes a long way towards explaining why such an esoteric line would fetch up in a duty free area the size of a Portaloo, cheek by jowl with the Lacostes and the Escadas.

I was so distressed by my pre-flight sampling experience that I transposed the name of one of them: it is Manic Love (Women) - there is apparently also a men's version - God help all us brave men and women who try them...

Lovethescents, where did you get your Tiare from, you jammy dodger you!
    Last edited by VM I hate civet; 24th November 2009 at 04:01 PM.
    "So many scents, so little skin"...

http://bonkersaboutperfume.blogspot.com/

CdG Series 3 Zagorsk for me...

Oh, poor little Small! I hated gym as a young one, hated it even more in high school, and continued to hate the required year of gym in college. I cut up my gym suit when the 14-year ordeal was over. Highlights, or rather lowlights, of my sordid gym career: in 7th grade, my low gym mark kept me off the honor roll. In my first year of college, I nearly failed for my attendance record (to be perfectly fair, I took all my allowed sickness days, and then I actually got sick--freshman mono). Now the strange thing is: it turns out that what I hated was team sports. I did distance-swimming, jogged for over a decade, and currently do Pilates and regularly go to the gym. So, little Small, there are wonderful ways to "do gym."

Today I am wearing Burnt Amber.

Today I'm trying out Serge Lutens Fille En Aiguilles. It's a bit short lived on me so I missed out the middle but it starts with improbably clean hippies frolicking in an evergreen forest then dries down to... fenugreek and home grown cucumbers?! I'm not at all getting the conventional candy/fruits I expected. Still, cucumber is a fruit.

It's so bizarre, I love it! I don't know how come it's so 'green', but not at all bitter and musty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebe View Post
    I'll gladly join you this afternoon!

Ubu - good luck on your 1000 situp challenge. At least they are not making you GHD situps

BTW - GHD sit ups = feet on one of those back extension racks, face the ceiling and do situps. You will either wind up with a stupid crazy strong core or a crazy stupid sore back

Wordie - Best of luck to Small. The gym scares me too. Particularly the "gym studs" who can shoulder-press their body weight (or more), crank out 20 strict pullups in a row and run sub 5 min miles repeatedly over the course of 1 session. Oh BTW, did I mention that these are the GIRLS?!?

I hope Small winds up enjoying herself or finding a physical activity she likes to do.

Ines - good luck with the group project. I always HATED those things for just the reasons you mentioned. It's been taking me YEARS to get over the trauma and learn to play nice with others again. Still not quite over it....

Still working from home sick. Chest colds suck (and I've been doing so well this year). Wearing Alexander McQueen's Kingdom. Because I am not smelling so well this morning, not picking up the cumin note.
    Sakecat's Scent Project
    "Wardrobe" and Reviews of everything I've tried to date. Please come visit and let me know what you think.

Ah, Therese- when you wear Burnt Amber- please think of me
    [There is a LOT of me in that one, believe me !]

Poor Small...she's a good lassie.
    So are you,fellow ginger one !
    [Glad you're enjoying so many shared AL favorites...like a perfumed umbilical cord between us !]

SMM, welcome home ;-)
    BTW- I feel your uncertainty re: this particular frag; lovely, but it doesn't seem to 'gel' somehow.

I'm wearing a combo I recommend for SMM, Therese, and other amber fiends:
    AL Dark Amber w/ Balmain Ambre Gris.
    Your pillow will seduce you.

B is sick, J's comin' home.
    A shoe-in for French onion soup w/ exceptional Gruyere...
    Who's stopping by, folks ?

I send you all my love and considerable healing powers [ too bad, they don't work for me ;-)
    Physician, heal thyself, LOL !]

Let us be thankful.
    Amen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGdrNv5hEg&feature=PlayList&p=E5F4B3FA0FA 36947&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=29"]YouTube- If it be your will - Leonard Cohen live in Tel Aviv[/ame]
    Last edited by chayaruchama; 24th November 2009 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sakecat22 View Post
    Ubu - good luck on your 1000 situp challenge. At least they are not making you GHD situps

BTW - GHD sit ups = feet on one of those back extension racks, face the ceiling and do situps. You will either wind up with a stupid crazy strong core or a crazy stupid sore back

Wordie - Best of luck to Small. The gym scares me too. Particularly the "gym studs" who can shoulder-press their body weight (or more), crank out 20 strict pullups in a row and run sub 5 min miles repeatedly over the course of 1 session. Oh BTW, did I mention that these are the GIRLS?!?

Still working from home sick. Chest colds suck (and I've been doing so well this year). Wearing Alexander McQueen's Kingdom. Because I am not smelling so well this morning, not picking up the cumin note.
    Gosh Sakecat, sounds like you run with the big dogs!!! I've met a couple of those bionic women too ~ CRAZY! Feel better and get back to celebrating that birthday of yours when you do!!!

Rykiel Woman Not For Men!

Sur la Plage

My SOTD is Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

1000 situps? Huh. How intriguing. In a purely hypothetical way, of course, because THERE IS NO FLIPPIN WAY THAT'S HAPPENING HERE.

Wordbird, I totally agree with your description of Tao, I got some myself as part of my order of Opopnax Intense (GO BUY SOME, EVERYONE!) and No23. It is definitely a woody aquatic...I'm reminded of my beloved old Body Shop Winter Dew oil. I'm saving my Tao for warm weather, it's a nice alternative for those of us who might like "fresh" so long as it doesn't include that bright, almost acidic note that most aquatics tend to carry. Tao is not so much citrus and flowers as it is a waterfall in the rainforest....

And, to answer your question on the oils, VeuveAmiot, the Body Shop oils from the early 1990s are my only reference, and I'd say the consistency is very similar to those. I like the oils because you can dab them VERY sparingly and still get excellent longevity...I slept in the No 23 last night and still catch a whiff here and there. Oils are marvellous if you like extrais and longevity...kind of close to the skin and long lasting, responding well to the warmth of your skin. They are probably less fun for those who like to spritz with abandon and who prefer sillage to longevity.
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*

Morning all!

Roberto - loved the pics, love your quote!

Lovethescents - I bought Tiare on a blind buy, happily I love it. Kinda of a lighter Cristalle, or perhaps EL Jasmine white moss. If you love those, you'll be pleased, I'm sure.

Chaya - Leonard Cohen is one of the greats of my life. Fell in love with "Suzanne", learned many of his songs when I played guitar, esp in my HS years. A true icon. Makes me remember all the old "folkies": Judy Collins, Odetta, Kingston Trio, Peter Paul & Mary. Geez, I could go on and on....

Today I am in the earthy yet classy Dali. This is not for civet-haters! Just right for today!
    Hearts starve as well as bodies; give us bread, but give us roses.
    ~~James Oppenheimer~~

Basenotes Plus

Hi, everyone! Dark and dreary here, with rain in the forecast for the next four days. Ugh.
    Chaya, hope B feels better soon. How are you today? xoxo

Thanks to a darling perfume friend, I am wearing Anarchy, LLP's version of Donna Karan Chaos. It's been years since I sampled Chaos so I can't accurately say how the two compare. However I recently tried the Chaos relaunch and IMO Anarchy compares very favorably, longer lasting and with more oomph to it. The Chaos reissue was lighter and "thinner", somehow. Anarchy is beautiful, dry woods and spice with a clear incense note. Very calming and grounding.

Take care, everyone!
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Smile Re: SotD Tuesday 24 November

Reached for Lolita this morning. Haven't posted in a while, life caught up with me, hello to everybody!

Like so many, really looking forward to a nice long weekend. Decided to totally bypass Black Friday and booked a massage and facial at a spa.

Roberto, you always have the most fabulous pictures. Thank you.

I'm in SL Daim Blond this morning.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Last edited by cello; 24th November 2009 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: SotD Tuesday 24 November

Daytime: 10 Corso Como
    Evening: Chamade

It's always a bit surreal to observe Thanksgiving happening in the US a month after it happens here in Canada. How great you guys have a long weekend coming up!

Nanadebary Pink today...

Last edited by Jane Daly; 24th November 2009 at 02:15 PM.

Parisienne, and another dreary rainy day here as well. Count me in for onion soup, Chaya.

Mandarine Basilic for a visit to the physiotherapist.
    I keep getting a problem with a recurring slipped disc.
    Lovely guy - he suggested some core-building exercises
    and a course of Pilates.

Hee! I'm a genius!

It's cold and damp here, so I really needed a spicy bit of warmth for the day....toyed with clovy Serge Noir, but couldn't commit to the patch. Coco edt amost won me over, and certainly would have satisfied. But, I felt in my bones that today is a day to dig deep in the decant collection, give something a spin that I haven't worn in a while.

Tabac Blond Parfum (current formulation)

What's that, you say? Tabac Blond is not a spice scent, it's a leather scent? Yeah, once upon a time, this was true. But now it opens with a blast of sweet cloves so off from the original that I have been complaining like a harpy for a looooong time. But, I think I've come to a breakthrough, here. While it is a wretched approximation of the original leather scent called "Tabac Blond," as a new sweet, spicy scent, it's not half bad. So, in the lunatic asylum that is my mind, new Tabac Blond is NOT A REFORMULATION. It's a flanker. Are you listening, Maison de Caron? Stop labelling this stuff Tabac Blond. Call it "Tabac Blond Brunch" or "Patisserie" or some such. Oh, and go back to making the original stuff, while you're at it. Thanks.
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*

Basenotes Institution

Poopoo Pidoo by Ego Facto (from a sample)

Anyone want to play Barbie with me?
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Basenotes Plus

Wearing Timbuktu today. Love this!
    Off to short Hills Mall to smell Jo Malone.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Quick in and out. Sorry. Decided to tackle overdue portfolio and website updates, which are pretty much all-consuming. No frag yesters. Today: Annayake Miyako. Fairly good stuff for a streak of gray weather. Hugs all around.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Tom Ford's Velvet Gardenia today. Wanted a big, creamy floral to counteract the cold, damp weather and this does the trick everytime. Thankfully I don't get blue cheese, just a hint of earthiness.

Hello everyone :-)
    I'm in Miss Dior Chérie today. Too "small" for me, I think, but sweet and nice enough.
    Visit my Norwegian blog
    http://www.hagenpahytta.net
    Gardening, nature, food, perfume, life.

"Gardeners, I think, dream bigger dreams than emperors"
    Mary Cantwell

Obsession

Bath & Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom

Parfums DelRae Mythique. A stunning, quiet beauty.

Sad morning . Needed a comfort scent today. For me, that's Andy Tauer's L'Air du Desert Marocain. I hope I'm not creating a poor association, but it just feels so serene...

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Mimosa Pour Moi as I tidy and run errands today.

Turquoisewater - sending you smiles and cheerful vibes, feel better!

Mikeperez23, I'll play Barbies with you anyday!!! Love those glamour dolls!!!

Back from a successful sit-up challenge, completed 1000 in 40:47 So it's a steamy shower for me, then liberal application of Guerlains' L'Instant! (yes, I'll be having pumpkin pie with extra whipped cream on turkey day! )

Blog Entries

The Party in Manhattan
    A near dead-ringer for Djedi. There is just a bit more green here and less civit.
    Try this for a glorious throwback to old-style perfumery.

The Party in Manhattan Notes;
    Bergamot, tangerine, clary sage, carnation, carrot, jasmine, May rose, ylang ylang, iris, vetiver, patchouli, oakmoss, gray amber
    Last edited by kumquat; 24th November 2009 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Poopoo Pidoo by Ego Facto (from a sample)

Anyone want to play Barbie with me?
    me! me! me!
    ah, Barbie, Ken and Midge...all those little tiny plastic shoes, and the elbow length evening gloves, sigh...
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Right now I am smelling like one of my all-time favorites, LB Venezia. Made a small perfume spray from my duped oil for someone and managed (oops!) to get some on me Yum yum yum.

Hugs to those in need.
    Visit my website! http://www.smelloutlandish.com/ 10% discount with code: BASENOTES

Good day lovelies,

sending many healing thoughts too all the sickies and the standart hugs to everyone else.
    Good luck, Ine on your project!

SotD: Serge Lutens Daim Blonde - so lovely and soft. I didn't get much leather at all (no, no suede either), only soft fruity sweetness (not too much though).
    SotE: CdG Ouarzazate - peppery, minty, woody incense. Very refreshing for an incense scent.
    Both kindly provided by lovethescents.

Have a good day, everyone!

Hello all - today will try to see if there's some way to recover those lost files on my desktop at work (working from my older PC now). They call it "Windows", but really they should call it "Doorstop". Ha!

SOTD: Cruel Gardenia

Like it a lot, but maybe not worth the $$$ for the FB...will probably just use up my decant and then move on...

Hugs to all!