Code of Conduct

Default Passion Boisee, Straight to Heaven and Terre de Sarment.

It took me some while, but i have "learned" to love Frapin Caravelle Epicee so much that i order a bottle. I`m very cuorious about Passion Boisee and Terre de Sarment. I like Straight to heaven very much, and wonder if this has some similarities with passion Boisee? Which one do you think is the best of Passion Boisee and Terre de Sarment?
    Does Straight to Heaven beats them all?

Default Re: Passion Boisee, Straight to Heaven and Terre de Sarment.

Can't speak to the non-Frapin scent, but the Frapin scents are great.

Tough question. Both Passion Boisee and Terre de Sarment are very nice. I don't know which one is better. I am more familiar with Terre de Sarment because I have used more of my sample. I have a sample of Passion Boisee, which I have smelled, but I have not worn it as a SOTD yet.

As to the comparison between Passion Boiseee and Straight to Heaven. Passion Boisee seems less tenacious and lighter. StH is very heavy on the patchouli.
    Evenstar

I bought Passion Boisee today, and it`s fantastic! But the longevity and sillage could be better on me... It`s strange, but it seems like the tester-bottle in the shop smell more strong and heavy than the bottle i bought. Hmm..it can`t be an old bottle neither, becouse they started to create fragrances in 2007!

Ask somebody else fi they can smell it on you. It may be nose fatigue.
    That happens to me sometimes.
    Congratulations! Passion Boisee is beautiful
    Evenstar

That is an excellent choice, Oslo-Fjord. Just like arwen_elf said: Passion Boisée is beautiful. What a divine oak moss note!
    About the longevity: I get compliments even 10 hours after the application. That says enough, I think. I am pretty satisfied with its projection and sillage, as well.
    Please pay attention to one small detail: spray mechanism on all Frapin bottles is just perfect. I wish all the bottles in my wardrobe had so qualitative spray mechanisms.
    “As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke

Quote Originally Posted by arwen_elf View Post
    Ask somebody else fi they can smell it on you. It may be nose fatigue.
    That happens to me sometimes.
    Congratulations! Passion Boisee is beautiful
    I sprayed from the tester-bottle on my right arm, and from my new bottle on the left arm when i come home. The scent on the left arm disappeared quite quickly, but i could smell it on my right arm (test-bottle) for several hours.. -Maby your right that it`s my nose, and just hallucination..