Code of Conduct

Question Questions about Anvers by Ulrich Lang

Hey guys. I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy a bottle of Anvers by Ulrich Lang, but here's the catch...they MUST ship to Canada.

MASC in Vancouver is selling it for $119 which is a bit too high since Luckyscent sells it for $80.

Question: Is there any difference between purple juice (which I tested) and the beige juice (at Luckyscent)?

Default Re: Questions about Anvers by Ulrich Lang

Luckyscent ships to Canada, no? While Masc does offer free shipping, you'd still save about $20. Of course unless you get dinged at the border, but even then....

That's interesting about the juice. I ordered a sample from TPC last week, I'll be curious to see which flavour they carry. Being that the stuff wasn't released all that long ago, I have to wonder if it's already been reformulated, or if Luckyscent is just using a Photoshopped version of Anvers 2 for Anvers.

Quote Originally Posted by derekp View Post
    Luckyscent ships to Canada, no? While Masc does offer free shipping, you'd still save about $20. Of course unless you get dinged at the border, but even then....

That's interesting about the juice. I ordered a sample from TPC last week, I'll be curious to see which flavour they carry. Being that the stuff wasn't released all that long ago, I have to wonder if it's already been reformulated, or if Luckyscent is just using a Photoshopped version of Anvers 2 for Anvers.
    Yep LS ships to Canada, I just ordered a sample pack from them this week so I'll see if I get dinged by customs much (because I've heard some bad stories with them regarding customs).

Let me know which colour juice TPC sends you...you may have a point about the Photoshopped image...hmmmmm.

Can't speak for a bottle yet, but so far I've never been taxed on samples from them or TPC, and I order every other week (I need help). I'm guessing a bottle is far more likely a target, but so far the orders I've made to Fragrancex have made it through without getting hit. Worst case scenario, even with the added 13% you're saving a bit over Masc's price.

It's worth the 119 CDN from MASC. LS sells it for $80 USD + $20 for shipping and they charge $50-60 for customs and brokerage fees.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    It's worth the 119 CDN from MASC. LS sells it for $80 USD + $20 for shipping and they charge $50-60 for customs and brokerage fees.
    Mmmmmm...that's what I was afraid of...thanks for the heads up I'll get it at MASC then.

Edit: Ordered from MASC - Fantastic customer service!
    Last edited by warlandsboy; 29th November 2009 at 12:14 AM.