Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Pure Malt

Default Re: Pure Malt

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveau Nez View Post
    Not sure if this is a EU only relaunch but I'm seeing that Pure Malt has again resurfaced on the Sephora.fr website...hoping this points to a U.S. relaunch in the near term but based on the prior emails, it sounds lke this can't necessarily be assumed...

http://www.sephora.fr/Parfum/Parfum-...re-Malt/P94912
    Good lord, some kind soul in France please buy some bottles for us Bners!!!!

Ditto, any kind French individuals able to ship us a bottle???

Pure malt for me got a lot of compliments from colleagues to friends to dates....infact my former partner liked it so much I probably owe Mulger a tip of the hat for some of the action. Unfortunately I believe my bottle the remaining half of my bottle has been spoilt =/
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Ditto, any kind French individuals able to ship us a bottle???

Pure malt for me got a lot of compliments from colleagues to friends to dates....infact my former partner liked it so much I probably owe Mulger a tip of the hat for some of the action. Unfortunately I believe my bottle the remaining half of my bottle has been spoilt =/
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumbbg View Post
    interesting question, but it does have a smell that would seem attractive to the masses, all the people around me have gushed over how great it smells so at the very least it probably is very liked by consumers (no controversial notes in it, oud, civet, things of the sort etc.). I just wish Mugler would make the Pures permanent.
    It wouldnt be that bad if there was a guarantee that Mugler re-release there limited editions at least once a year, but them hiding behind closed doors just makes it frustrating and annoying....

I have the whole A*Men Pure Line and I still think imho this was over hyped to death on here and on youtube.
    Last edited by Oupavoc; 28th April 2012 at 03:42 AM.

Love pure malt...wearing it today actually. I have a full unopened bottle and my current one is still 75% full.

Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    Love pure malt...wearing it today actually. I have a full unopened bottle and my current one is still 75% full.
    Same here but my open bottle is 95% full and I still hope they re-release it!
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    At least after the apocalypse you'll still smell nice.

What is a Sephora card number? I'm trying to buy a bottle and can't get my head around the website.

I have a bottle of pure havane, its at 99% full, itll take me many years to go through the whole bottle since I dont use it every day since I envy that fragrance, but its nice to have a backup, its a psychological thing knowing once ur done a bottle u have another......

That stuff will probably go bad by the time you get through all that Pure Malt! Use that shit up!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin B Complex View Post
    What is a Sephora card number? I'm trying to buy a bottle and can't get my head around the website.
    I don't think you need one.

Just out of curiosity how much is it shipped to the uk?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    I don't think you need one.

Just out of curiosity how much is it shipped to the uk?
    You do, you need to register an account and they ask for a Sephora card number, which you can't register without one.

And I'm not sure but can't see it being any more than 10.

So I'm guessing under 100 euros shipped to Canada?
    I'm just trying to decide whether to have my friend get one for me or not...

haha that sucks, I was wondering why I couldnt register...funny how even in other languages internet registration forms just all have the same vibe...unless theres a random mandatory field
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    haha that sucks, I was wondering why I couldnt register...funny how even in other languages internet registration forms just all have the same vibe...unless theres a random mandatory field
    Google translater ftw.

If I miss out on one of these I will probably cry.

hehe yeah I wont cry I will just curse TM and his limited top secret random releases.

Goes without saying if anyone manages to get through an order and could add in a bottle for a fellow BN'er would be greatly appreciated.
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

hehe yeah I wont cry I will just curse TM and his limited top secret random releases.

Goes without saying if anyone manages to get through an order and could add in a bottle for a fellow BN'er would be greatly appreciated.
    x2

I've emailed them explaining the problem. If I manage to get a number I'll try my best to sort a couple of you out.

The shipping to the UK is 15.90 euros and I'm able to register without a sephora card number (so far unless theres a weird authentication at the end?), If anyone would like one and don't mind covering the costs then I'll order a few [I'd give preference to the people that have/are reserving a split with me just incase the amount is limited]

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    The shipping to the UK is 15.90 euros and I'm able to register without a sephora card number (so far unless theres a weird authentication at the end?), If anyone would like one and don't mind covering the costs then I'll order a few [I'd give preference to the people that have/are reserving a split with me just incase the amount is limited]
    pm sent! Thx Kron!

How?

Did you just leave the box empty?

Yeah, I left it empty

I just imagine its a reward card thing if you have one.

Yeah, I left it empty

I just imagine its a reward card thing if you have one.
    Very strange.

If I PM you my email address would you be able to register an account for me? (And then obviously PM me back with the details so I can sign in and order) It's not letting me do it at all, it keeps asking for a number.

Yeah go for it.

Thanks for that.

I have just bought two, waiting for email confirmation now, hope it isn't like Mugler where they email back to say it's out of stock.

Does anyone want one and is not able to buy it?

This will be interesting to say the least....

Thanks for that.

I have just bought two, waiting for email confirmation now, hope it isn't like Mugler where they email back to say it's out of stock.

Does anyone want one and is not able to buy it?
    Nice of you to offer. I think Kron has myself and possibly some other members taken care of. Now we wait to see if this stuff is actually available, and not just an error on the website :P

I just emailed my sister who lives in Germany to order me some, we'll see....

Hello Vitamin B,

Thank you for your order No. ..... www.sephora.fr passed on!

Your order will be processed shortly, and will arrive at the following times, depending on the shipping method you choose:
    Colissimo Europe 5-12 working days

You will also receive two emails following:
    Confirmation of your order ships
    your bill

We remind you that you can track your order:
    Www.sephora.fr on the "My Account"
    By contacting our Customer Service from Monday to Saturday from 9h to 20h at 0 892 70 70 70 (0.34 € / min).
    Really hope this isn't a website error and my order is actually processed.

Assuming this aint open to Canada?

Oh I didnt even consider the possibility of this being an error *crosses fingers and toes*
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Oh I didnt even consider the possibility of this being an error *crosses fingers and toes*
    Don't forget your nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    I have the whole A*Men Pure Line and I still think imho this was over hyped to death on here and on youtube.
    Agree.
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Any updates on your orders?

Site is showing they are now temporary unavailable

edit it looks to be back up.
    Last edited by dr.Hug; 1st May 2012 at 01:07 PM.

I would be happy to buy some for people over the pond as long as my costs are covered upfront. Needless to say brand new members with paypal account with will be given high priority ;P

looks like it is still available on the site, which must be a good thing because I'd assume they would take it down immediately.
    Kron has not reported a cancelled order as of yet either.

Has anybody who bought one received their dispatch emails yet?

Does anyone think this could be a website error?

Has anybody who bought one received their dispatch emails yet?

Does anyone think this could be a website error?
    have you tried calling/e-mailing them about it?

I ordered a bottle from Sephora.fr and received an invoice receipt and a notification of its dispatch. I'll keep you guys in the loop as to whether it shows up or not. Apparently it should take around a week or so.

The emails I received were entitled:
    Facture de votre commande Sephora - Invoice of your order
    Envoi de votre commande Sephora - Sending your order

If anyone can double check these translation that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mervin View Post
    I ordered a bottle from Sephora.fr and received an invoice receipt and a notification of its dispatch. I'll keep you guys in the loop as to whether it shows up or not. Apparently it should take around a week or so.

That translation is... (drum rolls)... Correct!
    That's what I got as well. Let's see what arrives at my doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    have you tried calling/e-mailing them about it?
    Will do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mervin View Post

I got a confirmation but yet to receive a sending email.

The money has gone from my account though.

What day did you order yours?

I ordered mine on the 29th and received my dispatch email on the 30th April.

I ordered on the 28th.

Strange.

Did you just order 1?

If anyone in France could let me know what I have to do to get my hands on a bottle, I'd appreciate it!!
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

I've emailed them explaining the problem. If I manage to get a number I'll try my best to sort a couple of you out.
    Still up for that offer

Hey Guys ive literally just signed up to the forum so i could potentially get a decant of this, if anyone from england could kindly aquire me a decant of this and of course i will pay for it. I would do this myself however i dont get paid till the 31st of may and am worried that it will stop being sold on the site by that time So if anyone could PM me preferrably if your near birmingham or anywhere in england and we could sort something out. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by aymondo View Post
    Hey Guys ive literally just signed up to the forum so i could potentially get a decant of this, if anyone from england could kindly aquire me a decant of this and of course i will pay for it. I would do this myself however i dont get paid till the 31st of may and am worried that it will stop being sold on the site by that time So if anyone could PM me preferrably if your near birmingham or anywhere in england and we could sort something out. Thank you
    You can order a decant online right now - http://surrendertochance.com/thierry...mited-edition/

Has anyone used that site, it seems a bit dodgey considering everywhere else is for 100's and their selling at that price? and also that ships from the us so thats going to add extra, and still i have to wait till the 31st of may! so im still looking for help if at all possible

any updates?

just checked it out a bit more , id rather have a full decant rather than what that site offers, Still looking for someone to help!

Quote Originally Posted by aymondo View Post
    Has anyone used that site, it seems a bit dodgey considering everywhere else is for 100's and their selling at that price? and also that ships from the us so thats going to add extra, and still i have to wait till the 31st of may! so im still looking for help if at all possible
    The site is fine. You're not just paying for the scent, you're paying for the entire business of decanting it. International shipping is only $5.95

So for $11 total you can try Pure Malt. Not sure what the issue is with that.

As far as May 31st, I don't what that date is? Your birthday? lol

If you ordered today it wouldn't take anywhere near a whole month to get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fsface View Post
    The site is fine. You're not just paying for the scent, you're paying for the entire business of decanting it. International shipping is only $5.95

So for $11 total you can try Pure Malt. Not sure what the issue is with that.

As far as May 31st, I don't what that date is? Your birthday? lol

If you ordered today it wouldn't take anywhere near a whole month to get to you.
    Those prices are TERRIBLE. $15 for 1.5 ml?! They cannot be serious. Plus they mislabeled the notes as those of Pure Coffee.
    Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu

Oh no sorry 31st may is payday, i just started my job 5 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by fitch256 View Post
    Those prices are TERRIBLE. $15 for 1.5 ml?! They cannot be serious. Plus they mislabeled the notes as those of Pure Coffee.
    They're making like $1,000 a bottle at that price. For an $85 bottle of cologne.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by canuck21 View Post
    Still up for that offer
    Yeah buddy sure as long as you cover postage etc.

Still waiting for my dispatch confirmation email.

Is anyone surprised they didn't sell out straight away? This whole thing seems strange... Don't TM sell out within a 10-15 mins on their site? ... How can Sephora FR be able to sell it for days?

I'm expecting to get an email saying they sold out and that's why they didn't give me a dispatch email, but I ordered a day before Mervin ... weird.

Hello Vitamin B,

We respond to your Order.

In order to protect its customers and mitigate identity theft or fraud to payment, Sephora has decided to strengthen its controls on transactions made ​​on its services.

In accordance with Article 4.3 of our Terms of Use, to allow us to consider your order, please kindly send us a photocopy of your ID.

You can send this document by fax, mail or e-mail to the attention of Customer Service:
    WTF???

Is this because I bought two?

All I have for ID is my passport or birth certificate ...

WTF???

Is this because I bought two?

All I have for ID is my passport or birth certificate ...
    I didn't get that email, and I also ordered 2...