Code of Conduct
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,080 of 1109

Thread: Pure Malt

Default Re: Pure Malt

The status on my online order has changed to En cours de Préparation (being prepared) so maybe the Drivers License did the trick, But I'm not holding my breath until the package is actually in my hands.

This has been one of the worst customer service experiences I've had and I'm not going to order from them ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin B Complex View Post
    I cannot believe that. I paid £7 to fax my ID to them as well, three days ago. I'm just bombarding them with complaints now.
    Pretty disgusting service. Personally I've had no issue with my order but I won't be using then again after reading this saga.

http://www.sephora.fr/Parfum/Parfum-...re-Malt/P94912

They've sold out.

Actually gutted.

Kron did you get any news yet?

And thanks guys.
    Are you sure, looks like its back on there, I got through a few of the screens of the ordering process and seemed to be working
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Basenotes Junkie Vitamin B Complex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    Are you sure, looks like its back on there, I got through a few of the screens of the ordering process and seemed to be working
    I just saw, tried to order and they have banned my card.

lol

lol
    LOL im glad even you're laughing at this point, not much else to do
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Sorry to hear about your harrowing ordeal vitamin b.

If it comes back up for sale here like many predict it will, rest assured I will grab a bottle (or 2) for you if you like.

-Aaron

Basenotes Plus

lol
    Crap service mate. I've ordered but I don't have much confidence in it being delivered having read this thread. I do already have a bottle though so i'm happy to send you a decent decant if yours doesn't come through. Just give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Sorry to hear about your harrowing ordeal vitamin b.

If it comes back up for sale here like many predict it will, rest assured I will grab a bottle (or 2) for you if you like.

-Aaron
    Thanks man. I think it might be on there now.

Quote Originally Posted by indianwells View Post
    Crap service mate. I've ordered but I don't have much confidence in it being delivered having read this thread. I do already have a bottle though so i'm happy to send you a decent decant if yours doesn't come through. Just give me a shout.
    Appreciate that mate, you don't have to though. I'm sure I will find it again eventually.

I think once you've got the dispatch email you should get it.

Really sorry to hear Vitamin B Complex, karma is a bitch though and sephora france have just lost some customers because of this.

There's a BUNCH of Pure Malt and Pure Havane for sale on the Fragrance Guru FB page right now ranging between $130 and $165. Those prices are completely ridic, but if you are desperate for some it's there.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    There's a BUNCH of Pure Malt and Pure Havane for sale on the Fragrance Guru FB page right now ranging between $130 and $165. Those prices are completely ridic, but if you are desperate for some it's there.
    Appreciate that, I would rather wait until it's at retail though.

Thanks tho.

Lightbulb Re: Pure Malt

Is it not strange that they havent sold out yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIaxQqEvyzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCSvA-pW2ak

And vids like this are popping up this week on youtube, Where'd all these fresh new bottles come from? I think this is getting a definite re release, France was probably just the first,

Quote Originally Posted by Jabz View Post
    Is it not strange that they havent sold out yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIaxQqEvyzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCSvA-pW2ak

And vids like this are popping up this week on youtube, Where'd all these fresh new bottles come from? I think this is getting a definite re release, France was probably just the first,
    I have no idea what is going on.

If it has been available to buy for over a week now, then it's been re-released. Whether it is released in other countries remains to be seen. I certainly hope so.

Hello Vitamin

We respond to your e-mail dated May 4, 2012.

You wish to have sent a photocopy of your ID card.

Firstly, we apologize for this response time.
    Indeed, the amount of traffic on our site sephora.fr does not allow us to read your mail before that date.

We confirm having received your document. Following receipt of it, order # ..... was released on 7 May 2012.

She is currently being prepared and will soon be shipped. Please wait, you will receive it as soon as possible.
    This is for the 2nd time I ordered by the way (before my card was banned, I ordered two on the 28th and then another 2 on May 3rd I think just in case they canceled my first order). Good job I ordered again.

No apology for canceling my first order, no offer of free delivery but hopefully now that's the end of it.

I had the shipped order email 10 minutes ago. So I should have eggy and Osi1s bottles by the end of the week.

In accordance with Sephora's customer service I need you two guys to send me some ID and I'll keep your bottles on a whim for a week

I just bought a bottle of pure malt for $130 on the FGN group on facebook, not that bad considering other prices. Something seems really fishy with all the bottles popping up lately. In the last week I've seen so many people offering to sell pure malt and pure havane and its no coincidence that there all popping up at the same time, I smell a re-release soon.....

Anyone think the mass-buyers will end up regretting buying so many bottles?

Were previous releases like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    In accordance with Sephora's customer service I need you two guys to send me some ID and I'll keep your bottles on a whim for a week
    I genuinely laughed out loud.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Im sure it will be released here soon so nevermind about grabbing me one. Thank you though for responding.
    Exactly, they aren't going to produce a whole new batch of juice and not re-release in the US.

I had the shipped order email 10 minutes ago. So I should have eggy and Osi1s bottles by the end of the week.

Thanks goodness I keep a picture of my junk on hand for exactly these types of situations.

Thanks for staying vigilant Kron

LOL sounds about right Like eggy said, cheers for staying vigilent with this, much appreciated.

Interesting about all the Pure Malt's popping up, good news for those that havent had a chance to acquire any before
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Anyone think the mass-buyers will end up regretting buying so many bottles?

Were previous releases like this?
    I really doubt that it will be more than just couple of hundreds bottles rereleased. They will disappear quick and 1 year later Pure Malt will be as expensive as it is right now. Also I dont want to be devils advocate here but it is possible that there will be difference between "vintage" Pure Malt and new batch.
    TOP 3 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus

TOP 3 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post
    I really doubt that it will be more than just couple of hundreds bottles rereleased. They will disappear quick and 1 year later Pure Malt will be as expensive as it is right now. Also I dont want to be devils advocate here but it is possible that there will be difference between "vintage" Pure Malt and new batch.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Was there a difference between '09 and '10 versions?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Was there a difference between '09 and '10 versions?
    I don't know if I've smelled the 2009 version, but I got a sample from The Perfumed court last year and it smells just like my 2010 bottle from the re-release back in November.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

I e-mailed their consumer relations about the re-release of Pure Malt on the Sephora France website. I then asked if and when the fragrance would be re-released in the US I got a response e-mail stating that:

"Thank you for your interset in Thierry Mugler. Pure Malt is not avaialble as we speak. Please specify your mailing address. I will see that you are added to the waiting list if quantities become available."

That's pretty weird to me.

This whole thing is so odd.

*double post*

The thing I don't understand is - how does a 3rd party retailer get a hold of Pure Malt, if it isn't back in production? It has to be, no? Cause they would have sold it at their own website if they somehow just stumbled upon 100 leftover bottles... no?

Mine arrived 10 mins ago. Faultless service. So weird how it's been the polar opposite for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Mine arrived 10 mins ago. Faultless service. So weird how it's been the polar opposite for others.
    When did you order yours?

When did you order yours?
    Wednesday last week.

just watched Marc the Fragrance Guru on his liveblog channel, and he says Pure Malt is being re-released around the time of the fall release of the new Mugler fragrance..I am assuming that's that leather fragrance people have talked about over here. That's good news, that Pure Malt is coming back this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumbbg View Post
    just watched Marc the Fragrance Guru on his liveblog channel, and he says Pure Malt is being re-released around the time of the fall release of the new Mugler fragrance..I am assuming that's that leather fragrance people have talked about over here. That's good news, that Pure Malt is coming back this fall.
    Doh!
    At least I will get it earlier because I paid a premium

Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumbbg View Post
    Cool to know....thanks for the information. Hell this may be a double blind buy.

Is it crazy that Summer hasn't even come yet and I am already thinkin about fragrances for fall and winter already that I intend on purchasing!?!?! Lol

I am so purchasing this when it comes out, I was one of the suckers who spent a lot of this on ebay (also for Dior Homme Intense too) but now I learned my lesson. Will feel so vindicating to get this at retail price....if they did the same for Pure Havane, it would be fantastic too

Theres now a new option on the PM sephora link, To check store stock. Seems like its available instore at a whole bunch of shops now, Did a check, Had 25 stores come up saying 'Article disponible' - Article Available.

Both previous videos have now been removed

In the USA. Any way I can get this from Sephora.fr? I registered, and when ordering, there is no USA option in their country list.

Jeff

Jeff, you could wait several months and in the fall they will be re-releasing this is word on the street.

Basenotes Plus

I too have just received my shiny new back-up bottle! 10 days from ordering so pretty good.

I do have high hopes for this to come back to market but I am really doubt it will be re released this fall.

Kron finally received his bottles too and I've got one on the way. Awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Kron finally received his bottles too and I've got one on the way. Awesomeness
    Mine have arrived in England, should be here tomorrow some time.

Mine have arrived in England, should be here tomorrow some time.
    Thumbs up bro

Mugler just needs to make Pure Coffee, Malt, and Havane permanent additions to his lineup and be done with it. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheen View Post
    Mugler just needs to make Pure Coffee, Malt, and Havane permanent additions to his lineup and be done with it. This shit is getting ridiculous.
    Exactly. Some say its part of the fun searching for a bottle and being a select few of owning it, idgaf, make it permanent, save people some time and money.

Just received my BNIB pure malt today This will last me for many years to come so finally dont have to worry about this guy now haha

Quote Originally Posted by canuck21 View Post
    Exactly. Some say its part of the fun searching for a bottle and being a select few of owning it, idgaf, make it permanent, save people some time and money.

Just received my BNIB pure malt today This will last me for many years to come so finally dont have to worry about this guy now haha
    I got my two bottles yesterday. Very happy.

Do you have an old bottle too or is this your only one?

Woohoo! Bet it feels like you've found the holy grail after all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Woohoo! Bet it feels like you've found the holy grail after all that.
    Haha, yeah.

Do you have an old bottle too or is this your only one?
    It's my only one, I'm not going to bother looking for a backup now lol

Quote Originally Posted by canuck21 View Post
    It's my only one, I'm not going to bother looking for a backup now lol
    Just asking in case you could compare between your new bottle and any old you might have had.

All the Mugler flasks have codes on, is there no way to find out if this is a new batch from the codes?

Just asking in case you could compare between your new bottle and any old you might have had.

All the Mugler flasks have codes on, is there no way to find out if this is a new batch from the codes?
    From what I've heard from others, there seems to be very little difference if at all between some of the older bottles compared to the new.
    Since Mugler keeps pure malt in soak casks for a while to get that whiskey smell , I would think there would be some sort of difference if these are indeed new ones.

Has anyone tried to order from the sephora.fr site and got it to ship to the US and for how much?

They do not ship to the US.

Had some time to reflect and if anyone else would like a new bottle of Pure Malt and is happy to cover the costs then I don't mind doing a second order for a few more bottles from Sephora.fr

I should be alright to get my own bottle, getting paid in 2 days! cant wait to get this

Ladies and gentlemen, get your wallets ready. Mugler's latest two tweets were in response to people asking about a Pure Malt re-release: "Not tomorrow, but soon!" and "Stay tuned! It may come earlier than you think!!!"

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Tappio View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, get your wallets ready. Mugler's latest two tweets were in response to people asking about a Pure Malt re-release: "Not tomorrow, but soon!" and "Stay tuned! It may come earlier than you think!!!"
    Now thats interesting! Looking forward to this!
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Nice. Hopefully they will have a decent sized stock like PH.

Hopefully they will re-release it soon. I'm sure they found much success with the sale of Pure Havane so maybe they will release this soon.

Though I must say that the tweet is open for interpretation and must be taken with a grain of salt.