Code of Conduct
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Results 1,081 to 1,109 of 1109

Thread: Pure Malt

Default Re: Pure Malt

Just ordered my bottle wooo , for anyone else who is looking to order from Sephora.fr, use the promotional code FNMBER to get 20 percent off, for orders to england your total price will be 71 euros = 58 pounds.

That's an excellent price

Is anyone else interested in joining the sephora.fr group buy for Pure Malt? Ideally I'd like to place the order early this week and they only let you add 3 bottles per order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Is anyone else interested in joining the sephora.fr group buy for Pure Malt? Ideally I'd like to place the order early this week and they only let you add 3 bottles per order.
    How much would it be with the 20% discount and the shipping fee to the US?

props to Kron for going out of his way to help people, as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    This. Kron your a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    Agree.

Kron is sorting me out! itching to receive it!

I might have to dissapoint as I've just had an email from the worlds worst customer service:

Nous faisons suite à vos commandes passées sur notre site sephora.fr.

Nous avons constaté qu'un nombre important de parfums "Thierry Mugler-A*Men Pure Malt-Eau de Toilette Vaporisateur 100 ml" a été commandé depuis votre compte client, dans un délai très court.

Nous sommes au regret de vous informer qu’à ce jour, nous ne sommes plus en mesure d'accepter d'autres commandes sur le site.

Le nombre de parfums commandés dépasse les besoins d'un client particulier et Sephora ne propose pas de la vente en gros.

Nous vous invitons à contacter l'équipe Service Clients, du lundi au samedi, de 9h à 20h, au 00 33 970 80 90 60 (n° appelable depuis l'étranger) si vous désirez obtenir des informations complémentaires.

Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.

Sincères salutations,
    Which translates to:

We are following your orders on our website sephora.fr.We found that a large number of fragrances "Thierry Mugler - A ** Men Pure Malt-Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml" was commissioned from your client account, within a very short time.

We are sorry to inform you that at present, we are no longer able to accept other commands on the site.The number of ordered perfumes exceeds the needs of a particular customer and Sephora does not wholesale offer.

We invite you to contact the Customer Service team, Monday to Saturday, 9 am to 8 pm, to the 00 33 970 80 90 60 (No. callable from abroad) If you wish to obtain further information.We thank you for your understanding.Sincerely,
    I might have to refund the last couple of people who've asked me to order one, I've contacted their dreadul customer service so if/when I hear something back I'll contact everyone involved who I've tried to help.

Wow.... that sucks man. Just show them this forum to prove you're not hoarding them
    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)

Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real data on fragrance projection and sillage! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: [utl]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fragrance-Potency-Index/422023624539612[/url]

Basenotes Junkie Vitamin B Complex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    I got angry reading that. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in their office and see how they manage to be so useless.

Has anyone seen this or Pure Havane at the Champs-Elysees Sephora store?

Default Re: Re-Launch of A-Men Pure Malt?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehavn View Post
    Oh my. Where are all you Mugler Lovers????????? You're just going to let this slide? I LOVE PURE MALT!
    I just posted on another PM thread. I've just received PM today and I was and still am stunned at how good this is. I mean it was truly a WOW reaction, which rarely happens with me.
    I also had a sample of pure havane and yet again it was a WOW at first sniff.

If the A series is canned tuna, then it's the finest canned tuna in the world - in fact I own several niche fragrances and I can honestly say PM and PH are imo of niche quality or better on every level; silage, longevity, quality, wow factor, price etc etc etc, the list goes on and on.

It's all a matter of personal opinion and my opinion is that some people simply cannot accept that a 'designer' fragrance is as good if not better that their niche fragrances, at a fraction of the cost. Quite sad really, but there you are...

Default Re: Re-Launch of A-Men Pure Malt?

Got it from House of Fraser 2 weeks ago. Someone told me I smelled 'like Christmas'. It's a really bloody gorgeous scent, and I'm astonished that it bears the name of one of my least favourite scents of all time.

I just left Dillards and they had 15 bottles of PM for 89.00 3.4oz

Should I buy some?

Quote Originally Posted by mysidx View Post
    I just left Dillards and they had 15 bottles of PM for 89.00 3.4oz

Should I buy some?
    fragrancenet currently has them for ~$65 with the 21% off coupon (just google the code)

Does anybody know if the recent relaunch is reformulated or smells different in any way? As for rushing to purchase, I don't know. It seems widely available. I remember buying PM for $40 for the large bottle brand new when it first came out. They are definitely taking advantage of the hype. $90 is a bit steep for a frag like this but the hype train justifies it.

IMO, since weather doesn't seem to be to cold this year, I found little reason to buy a full bottle. I can't see this working out in warm/hot weather. I still have some samples from when it first released.

Today was my first time smelling it. I don't know if it's been reformulated, however it smells a lot like Rochas Man but with more coffee notes.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    fragrancenet currently has them for ~$65 with the 21% off coupon (just google the code)
    Thanks

From what I have read the 2013 "creation" is indistinguishable from the old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my bottle yesterday and first impressions this stuff is not for me. This stuff is crazy strong in every way, sillage, projection & scent. On my first initial wear, one spray on my hand, I actually felt a bit sick from it.

I can see if had a few more sprays it would easy annoyed people around me. I don't find it as a scent that is generally pleasing.
    What coach Rob says determines what I spray

Thought PM was the best of the bunch until I got my hands on Pure Havane. PH edges PM out definitely. PM is still a great scent though.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I think it is one of the designer releases in the last 5 years..

is anyone still wearing Pure Malt? this was the hottest thing on YouTube 5 years ago.

I still wear it. Strangely enough at first I wasnt getting a lot of compliments on it, but the last say 2 years ive gotten a lot of compliments on it. Go figure just goes to show sometimes its luck with compliments and who you meet I guess. As for the scent it self, I still think its random.. sometimes it smells great and different. Other times, just ok. I think it has bigger highs and lows than something like pure havane which is more pretty even with how I feel about it.

Wore this yesterday. Nice fragrance. A bit overrated though.
    My Current Top 10:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)
    Burberry London (2006)
    Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
    Live Jazz (1998)
    Eau des Baux (2006)
    Midnight in Paris EDP (2010)
    Arpege pour Homme (2005)
    Eau Duelle (2010)

I'm wearing it from time to time, not vehemently, albeit I am happy to own it.

love pure malt but find the drydown only average. as it resembles the original amen to my nose

All the cool kids wear Pure Leather...
    Daytime
    Dior Homme Sport (2012)
    YSL L'Homme
    Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme
    Bentley For Men Intense
    Dior Fahrenheit

Nighttime

Dior Homme Intense
    YSL La Nuit de L'Homme
    VC&A Midnight in Paris
    V&R Spicebomb
    D&G The One

'Tis better to buy a great fragrance at a cheap price, than a cheap fragrance at a great price...