Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Did I make a mistake that Is Unforgivable?

Quote Originally Posted by Maz24 View Post
    ...some people just can't handle the truth so they resort to name calling, such as "idiot," "hoarder" or "mental"...

Actually Maz, "hoarder" is not a term used for name calling, so don't take any offense whatsoever please. It is a term used in the Canadian sport of curling. You yell it at your team mates when you want them to sweep the ice as the curling rock slides.

Hoarder!!! Hoarder!!!! Hoarder!!!! Hoarder !!!!

some people just can't handle the truth
    You owe me a new irony meter.

But whatever, there will always be haters.
    *Sigh*
    Please go back and read some of the comments. Really read. You'll notice most of the ones disagreeing with you express genuine concern rather than "hate". Mtgprox said it best, probably - read his comments carefully.

Now, most likely you won't want to hear what I or anyone else have to say, since it doesn't fit your view of the situation. That's your prerogative, but in that case I would advise not starting threads actively asking others to make a value judgement of your behaviour.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Guys if you watched 2012 you would go and buy 50 bottles of Unforgivable, not 10+8+2 like Maz24.

Aside the jokes, dude, this is serious, you start a thread asking us to sympathize with your crazy buying syndrome.
    You want to be noticed by doing something quite out of the ordinary, There other ways to get people to notice you,
    logical ways. You have a problem. You know I have a problem too, with my thyroid, but I take pills I don't go around
    trembling, asking people to feel sorry for me, I fight it. You need to fight it too.

S.
    Last edited by steve_123; 7th December 2009 at 08:15 PM.

ok i will call A&E right away!

The day after Thanksgiving I go to Sears and see that an Unforgivable gift set with a 1.7 oz EDT, a 2.5 deodorant, and a 2.5 shower gel. It was on sale for $18.99 I remembered I had a Sears Gift card so Bought 8 gift sets for $60 after using the gift card.
    If these are the kind of gift sets with the aftershave and deodorant stick, a donation of the extras (I'm assuming you'll keep 1 or 2 for yourself, just in case) to a homeless shelter or a disaster relief agency would be a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a product you love. It could be tax-deductible too.

some people just can't handle the truth

I'm surprised people passed such harsh judgement on me, when they have no idea who I am.
    Why does it matter who you are? You make stupid purchases regardless. Please explain this point to me...
    WTT: Creed SMW for Creed GIT.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_123 View Post
    Guys if you watched 2012 you would go and buy 50 bottles of Unforgivable, not 10+8+2 like Maz24.
    You want to be noticed by doing something quite out of the ordinary, There other ways to get people to notice you,
    logical ways. You have a problem. You know I have a problem too, with my thyroid, but I take pills I don't go around
    trembling, asking people to feel sorry for me, I fight it. You need to fight it too.

S.
    I think this is pretty close to the truth. Your initial post asks for input, but your responses have generally ignored any input that questions your behavior. You become defensive and arrogant sounding because you don't like what people are telling you.
    So, its easy to come to the conclusion that you are only looking for attention, not genuine input. The only comments you reply to are those that help you justify your behavior. Comments that threaten your denial are either ignored or rebuked. There is no real thoughtful reflection going on.

Attention seeking is fine, I guess. Next time, just try to be more honest about the intentions of your post.

-Slim
    Haikus are easy
    But do not always make sense
    Refrigerator

And here (just search for Slim):
    http://scentsplits.wikidot.com/current-splits