Code of Conduct

Thread: CH Men

Thumbs up CH Men

Posted a great review here but I some how deleted it so sorry here is a mini -

I bought this fragrance this past week end really like it.

If you like the sambac jasmine in Bulgari Pour Femme and YSL Cinema you like this.

It starts off with citrus and then slides into sambac jasmine plus violet it never gets too female because leather comes in and before it can get too manly sweet praline come in.

I wore this today and it lasted all day on me with sillage - it is not over powering but it there.

Default Re: CH Men

I bought a sample of this and quite liked it! At first it was alright.. but the longer I had it on the more I enjoyed it

I sampled this in Gatwick airport duty free way back in the summer and was very impressed, but I haven't seen it in a single store since(I live in Ireland).

Why is this stuff so hard to find??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    I bought a sample of this and quite liked it! At first it was alright.. but the longer I had it on the more I enjoyed it
    Yes, and thanks for passing some on to me, too! Much appreciated.

What can I say? I like it. Fruity, woody, tobacco notes, a touch of leather, a nice jasmine that is very pleasing. This really stands out from all the other stuff at the counter now, yet it's not weird. It's mainstream but different. Very wearable, but it feels like you're wearing something unusual. A big turn-around from Herrera Aqua.

I just happened to find a bottle at a mall kiosk and the price charged was not outrageous.

It is hard to find much of Herrera men's fragrances state side.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Yes, and thanks for passing some on to me, too! Much appreciated.

What can I say? I like it. Fruity, woody, tobacco notes, a touch of leather, a nice jasmine that is very pleasing. This really stands out from all the other stuff at the counter now, yet it's not weird. It's mainstream but different. Very wearable, but it feels like you're wearing something unusual. A big turn-around from Herrera Aqua.
    No problem! I must say the more I wear it the more I enjoy it. I think it may be FBW especially considering that Herrera's scents are never too pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    I sampled this in Gatwick airport duty free way back in the summer and was very impressed, but I haven't seen it in a single store since(I live in Ireland).

Why is this stuff so hard to find??
    well, I haven't seen it in a single store the new Guerlain Homme INTENSE, sadly its my long waited purchase, in Mexico and Latin America Carolina Herrera is very popular and strong mainstream fragances sales. 212 here is like ADG in U.S.

There is a huge marketing campaign going on, so there are plenty of SAs offering blotters sprayed with it, thus I had the chance of trying it several times. It did not make an impression on me as to think it is FBW, though: some notes make my upper nostrils feel itchy, a common effect of many contemparary fragrances.

I will check this out when I get the chance.....Sounds like a winner.....Thanks for the info.
    Gary