Code of Conduct

Default 35-year-old gay male chooses Creed's Virgin Island Water as his signature scent?

Anything wrong with that?
    It's the only fragrance he ever wears.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: 35-year-old gay male chooses Creed's Virgin Island Water as his signature scent?

I can imagine anyone, any age, of any sexual orientation enjoying Virgin Island Water as a signature scent.

Me personally, I'd get bored with just one scent to wear. Plus I can't imagine wearing VIW to my family's house for Christmas dinner or to a formal occasion with a suit and tie. But that's me.

Default Re: 35-year-old gay male chooses Creed's Virgin Island Water as his signature scent?

no.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

I think it's great if he enjoys it enough to make it his signature. It's wonderful to feel content with something...

Nothing wrong with it...if he likes smelling like a pineapple, then who are we to say he's wrong!

I dunno .... the name of his chosen makes the whole thing a lil suspect
    I'm not sure I believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by sogent View Post
    i dunno .... The name of his chosen makes the whole thing a lil suspect
    i'm not sure i believe it.
    lol!

Nothing wrong with it... Though I wonder if he lives in a warm climate, because I couldn't imagine wearing that in the winter...

Excuse me, but I don't see where this question is going or what it is trying to achieve.

He can wear what he wants, regardless of what his sexual preferences are.

What does him being gay have to do with this? No matter what his sexual orientation, he might be better off buying a bottle of Coppertone suntan lotion--it has a similar fragrance and costs a bit less as well, not to mention the SPF benefit.
    TOP 10
    1. Eau Noire Cologne by Christian Dior
    2. Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3. New Haarlem by Bond No. 9
    4. Chergui by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido
    5. Francois Charles by Rance 1795
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma
    7. Usiku by Jo Wood Organics
    8. New York by Parfums de Nicolai
    9. Dia For Men by Amouage
    10. Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240

Sur la Plage

No. If he enjoys it, that's all that matters.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Why the hell would it matter? He could have chosen Kenzo PH, would that make Kenzo PH a gay scent...or any scent? Le Male, for instance, is popular amongst gays, but whole lot of str8 guys wear it.

This guy is just a person who loves Creed's Virgin Island Water, and that's it!

No offence, but this thread is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    No offence, but this thread is pointless.
    Agreed

It sounds like the poster got the answer he was looking for. I'll close this now before it gets heated and takes a turn south.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!