Code of Conduct

Default Got Amouage samples

Just received some 2mL Amouage samples this week. So exciting. I know this stuff is liquid gold, so before I start spraying it away, anyone wanna give me some suggestions for appropriate occasions and/or moods for each?

Reflection for Women I will probably give away at some point.

MEN'S
    Jubilation XXV
    Lyric
    Dia
    Ciel

WOMEN'S
    Reflection
    Current Wardrobe (in no particular odor, HAHA!):

Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Silver Mountain Water, Creed Himalaya, Creed Tabarome, Aramis Havana, Bond No.9 Central Park, Trussardi Inside, Fahrenheit Absolute, Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme, Guerlain L'Instant Homme, David Beckham Signature, Cartier Declaration Essence, Azzaro Visit, Azzaro Silver-Black, Azzaro Pure Vetiver, Dunhill X-Centric, Perry Ellis Reserve, Armani Attitude, Armani Mania, Bvlgari Aqva, Jacomo Paradox Green, Canali Summer Night, Kouros Cologne Sport, Realm Men, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine, St. Patrick, Cuba (Red, Green, Gold, Black, Grey, Brown, Maya), Opium Pour Homme EDP, Banana Republic Cordovan, Amouage Epic Man, J. Peterman 1902, Bogart City Tower.

Default Re: Got Amouage samples

jubilation xxv
    lyric
    bothe great for evnings.
    lyric can be great for Xmas dinner with friends and family.

Dia day frag.

Ciel.. great fr summer days.

Default Re: Got Amouage samples

Jubilation - best worn at night, to either a formal event or when feeling a bit introspective

Lyric Man - pay close attention to this for the first wearing or two and you'll pick up on all the subtle notes that weave into and out of the main rose motif. Two sprays max - this is potent! This is a versatile scent and can be worn anytime. It's excellent during autumn and also on dewy/rainy days.

Ciel - this one perhaps most of all needs to be worn during the right time. And the right time for this is on a warm and sunny day with a clear sky and when you're in a buoyant mood. Be wary of overspraying, at first it seems light enough but this is a powerhouse that lasts all day!

Dia - a warm and cozy comfort scent with a light dose of frankincense later on. This is great in the fall and winter but really can be worn anytime (along with Lyric Man).
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more