Code of Conduct

Default i need the womens help please!!!! chanel

i know about the fake chanels on ebay....i want to get these for my mother and sister for xmas....i dont want to spend a ton on them....are these fakes? they both wear chanel so will know if they are....this guy like sells hundreds of them cheap...but he has almost 100% perfect feedbacks! can you guys tell if its real by looking at the package?

http://cgi.ebay.com/No-5-for-Women-P...item3ca8568d43
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my stuff for sale!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223916

Default Re: i need the womens help please!!!! chanel

id say its legit

Don't know for certain b/c I've never used that seller, but I have bought a fake Chanel recently from one that was similar (in quantity sold, price, feedback, etc.) Refunds are no problem because most people don't know or don't bother. Claimed it must be "old" lol. I'd love a vintage deal, but the lettering on the label and the bottle (not to mention the scent) were all wrong. The seller would only refund if I rated highly. I'd be dubious of any great deal NIB. Older partials I've had excellent experiences with though, but that may not work as a gift. Just my two cents. I wouldn't buy it.
    I offer you perfume,
    More for its pleasure than for yours;
    You perfume perfume.

--Anonymous Ancient Greek Love Lyric

Use www.toolhaus.org to check the seller's feedback properly.

I don't think I'd ever buy Chanel on eBay, and especially not for a gift. I'm not saying that it can't be fine, but the risk would be too high for me.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFreak View Post
    I don't think I'd ever buy Chanel on eBay, and especially not for a gift. I'm not saying that it can't be fine, but the risk would be too high for me.

I agree.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Blog Entries

The problem is that Chanel is probably the most counterfeited item around & when it goes for that cheap, I doubt it's real. Look at the box, that type is so simple it is a breeze to copy. There are supposed to be hologramed tags or something to ID fakes but you can't do that until you have the item in hand.

thats odd how theres people on there with thousands of feedbacks....all possitive selling fake stuff..amazing! how can the let this happen on there? they were doing good getting rid of the fake creed people....but the chanel stuff must be impossible to get rid of.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my stuff for sale!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223916

I wouldn't recommend this seller.

He's put a lot of emphasis on the return policy and that if you have any issues as a buyer, you should contact him so he can fix it.
    This is a warning sign for me. A lot of fakers do that to prevent receiving any negative feedback.

Plus the price at which he's selling his sealed 100ml bottles, it's just too less. Another warning sign.

I'd say look elsewhere.

Looks fake to me bud...Hmmm, Is it a tester..meh, just keep asking him questions..good Luck!
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket