Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43
  1. #1

    Default Creed Store Now open In New york

    I guess they made it on time. I just got a tet stating they are officially open on Madison avenue in New York. Anyone want to go check it out and take pics??

  2. #2

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Very eager to see this.
    Props to any BN member who gives a tour via pictures or Youtube.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Oh, and if Flacons 8/70 and 36/70 are still available, I would snap those up if you can get to the boutique. Are they doing mail order?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    I went and checked it out today actually and didnt really have the experience I was looking for! It was all white and cold, I was not helped, everyone was REALLY rude and not very knowledgeable! I think I will just keep with their original boutiques (which turned into Bond) where all of the sales associates are so helpful and I can have tea and feel at home! Bond is still my number one!

  5. #5
    Basenotes Plus
    scentsitivity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,808
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Oh, and if Flacons 8/70 and 36/70 are still available, I would snap those up if you can get to the boutique. Are they doing mail order?
    Do those flacons smell better than the rest?
    Currently wearing: Augusto by Mazzolari

  6. #6

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    I'm glad it opened. I won't be back in New York until early January, I guess I'll see it then.

  7. #7
    StylinLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,353

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    Do those flacons smell better than the rest?
    How does he know those specific falcons are potentially left?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    ^I don't.
    I know I bought 2 of the last 4 Saks had, they may still have 12/70 or 14/70.
    8 or 36 i think would be the ideal #'s for a collector is all.
    And lol Scentsitivity, they won't smell any better LOL

  9. #9

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    I'm going tomorow after work

  10. #10

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    I've got flacon #'s 2 & 3 so I think those may be good in terms of numbers to have. Probably dont mean anything but what the Hell.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by cairomerta View Post
    I've got flacon #'s 2 & 3 so I think those may be good in terms of numbers to have. Probably dont mean anything but what the Hell.
    I've heard that the odd numbered flacons are supposed to smell better.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Well I guess one out of two is not bad LOL!!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by 55karl View Post
    I was not helped, everyone was REALLY rude and not very knowledgeable! I think I will just keep with their original boutiques (which turned into Bond) where all of the sales associates are so helpful and I can have tea and feel at home! Bond is still my number one!

    Welcome to New York....
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

  14. #14

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york


  15. #15

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    I have not had a chance to visit been swamped at work and now it is freezing cold here

  16. #16

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    ^Cool.
    It's analogous to their website.
    If anyone makes the trip ask about Spice & Woods.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto View Post

    Welcome to New York....
    This doesnt mean anything! I have had great experiences when I went to Bond on Bond Street. They did a custom blend for me while I sat in the library, caught up on the Fragrances of the World and had a delicious cup of tea! I refuse to buy anything from someone, especially if they are a niche company if the customer service sucks!

  18. #18
    mtgprox05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by 55karl View Post
    This doesnt mean anything! I have had great experiences when I went to Bond on Bond Street. They did a custom blend for me while I sat in the library, caught up on the Fragrances of the World and had a delicious cup of tea! I refuse to buy anything from someone, especially if they are a niche company if the customer service sucks!
    Bond is the best isn't it?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  19. #19
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    28,080

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Anyone else been to the store yet?

  20. #20
    jdnba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,931

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    not that it has anything to do with new york, but i also noticed they are now selling creed at luckyscent...happy holidays everyone
    Current Top 5:

    Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

  21. #21
    StylinLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,353

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    not that it has anything to do with new york, but i also noticed they are now selling creed at luckyscent...happy holidays everyone
    I've noted that. Interesting the selection they offer. Wonder if the scents they have correlate to the best selling Creeds...

    They don't offer GIT or BdP I notice.

  22. #22
    mtgprox05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    I've noted that. Interesting the selection they offer. Wonder if the scents they have correlate to the best selling Creeds...

    They don't offer GIT or BdP I notice.
    They do.
    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/secti...ish_Tweed.html

    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/secti..._Portugal.html
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  23. #23
    StylinLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,353

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    D'OH! Indeed they do, never mind. But if you pick Creed on their pulldown menu, neither are on the display.

  24. #24
    mtgprox05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    D'OH! Indeed they do, never mind. But if you pick Creed on their pulldown menu, neither are on the display.
    Yea, LS is weird like that. When you pick a house from the dropdown menu you never get everything. So I just search the house name in the search bar. I just searched "Creed" and it comes up with everything.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  25. #25

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    how do we get proof that the Windsor blend was really made for the Duke of Windsor??? With all the fictitious celebrity and "royal" stories claimed by creed, i hear that he was never on the list of the royal warrants. Can anyone help find out the truth behind all this??????

  26. #26
    mtgprox05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by 55karl View Post
    how do we get proof that the Windsor blend was really made for the Duke of Windsor??? With all the fictitious celebrity and "royal" stories claimed by creed, i hear that he was never on the list of the royal warrants. Can anyone help find out the truth behind all this??????
    Hang on one sec, I've got the Duke in my mobile contacts, let me just give him a ringaroo. I'll get back to ya.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  27. #27
    Sokkou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Empire State
    Posts
    770

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Yeah, a group of amateur fragrance enthusiasts is going to somehow prove that powerhouse international upscale fragrance company, Creed, bullshits their stories.

    They have a wonderful PR department to glam up tales such as how Olivier Creed walked through 16 miles of raw tundra, barefoot, to find a mythical ice flower for his magical infusion technique, while carrying 3 terminally-ill orphans he personally healed with a spritz each of Silver Mountain Water.

    We all know that they're bullshitting, we just don't have the evidence. Windsor is just another fragrance mate.
    Last edited by Sokkou; 22nd December 2009 at 05:32 PM.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by 55karl View Post
    how do we get proof that the Windsor blend was really made for the Duke of Windsor??? With all the fictitious celebrity and "royal" stories claimed by creed, i hear that he was never on the list of the royal warrants. Can anyone help find out the truth behind all this??????
    Just sniffing it was enough to buy it for me. I could care less about stories, all CREED needs to do is keep putting our incredible green scents, and not decrease the quality of their existing scents, and I'll be a lifelong customer. The Duke is irrelevant.

  29. #29
    Sokkou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Empire State
    Posts
    770

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by 55karl View Post
    I went and checked it out today actually and didnt really have the experience I was looking for! It was all white and cold, I was not helped, everyone was REALLY rude and not very knowledgeable! I think I will just keep with their original boutiques (which turned into Bond) where all of the sales associates are so helpful and I can have tea and feel at home! Bond is still my number one!
    After reading this and your other posts, I'm fairly certain you're some fanatical Bond employee who's posting here sheerly just to increase Bond sales. All you do is hate on Creed and push Bond in nearly EVERY post.

    Basenotes is not here to be free marketing for Bond, go away.

  30. #30
    mtgprox05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: Creed Store Now open In New york

    Quote Originally Posted by Sokkou View Post
    After reading this and your other posts, I'm fairly certain you're some fanatical Bond employee who's posting here sheerly just to increase Bond sales. All you do is hate on Creed and push Bond in nearly EVERY post.

    Basenotes is not here to be free marketing for Bond, go away.
    He's not doing a good job either. I forget what the thread was, but a thread maybe last week or so he came out of the Bond closet, completely bashing Creed etc. It wasn't until then that we all noticed his little agenda. He was going unnoticed up until then though. Lol
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Similar Threads

  1. Creed Blending
    By evogel in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 28th May 2012, 07:28 AM
  2. Creed for sale at Vatican store
    By Grant in forum Basenotes Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27th December 2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Pictures from the New York Space NK store
    By Grant in forum Basenotes Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th June 2007, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000