Code of Conduct

Default Need recommendation. Tauer L`Air du desert marocain, or Profumum Fumidus?

I need a spicy masculine scent with superb sillage/longevity. I like scents like Caravelle Epicee, Bois d`Ombrie, Victrix, Bois 1920 Extreme, and Passion Boisee. On my skin the staying-power on Caravelle Epicee and Passion Boisee are like zero, so i need something more powerful. Which one of L`Air du desert marocain or Profumum Fumidus would you recommend? The scotch whiskey note in Fumidus sounds intresting!

Default Re: Need recommendation. Tauer L`Air du desert marocain, or Profumum Fumidus?

Tough call. I'd probably get samples and decide, though based on what you wrote, it seems you may favor L'air more. Personally, I enjoy Fumidus more.

Default Re: Need recommendation. Tauer L`Air du desert marocain, or Profumum Fumidus?

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    I need a spicy masculine scent with superb sillage/longevity. I like scents like Caravelle Epicee, Bois d`Ombrie, Victrix, Bois 1920 Extreme, and Passion Boisee. On my skin the staying-power on Caravelle Epicee and Passion Boisee are like zero, so i need something more powerful. Which one of L`Air du desert marocain or Profumum Fumidus would you recommend? The scotch whiskey note in Fumidus sounds intresting!
    Is Fumidus is in the same group with Gucci Pour Homme and Bois d`Ombrie?

Fumidus can be downright nasty in its opening and hang there for literally hours--on a stale cigarette note. Once that passes, it mellows out into a very warm men's club accord--dark wood and scotch and leather and tobacco.

It's unpredictable, though...at least on me. Sometimes it comes on real aggressive and sometimes it's as easy as kiss my hand.
    Tight Stitches
    DWFII--Member HCC