Code of Conduct

Default Millesime Imperial

This looks real right? I'm looking forward to buying my first Creed and I of course want it to be a real one

Default Re: Millesime Imperial

I think it may just be the pic but the juice isn't suppose to be lime green. Besides that, looks legit.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 29th December 2009 at 03:15 AM.

man, you'd be better served by buying from a place like fragrancenet or something. 4oz bottles on ebay are risky business, dude...

eric b

Nah I'm kidding. The juice is so far off I found myself laughing. Lime green instead of clear? Who would spot the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by e-dub View Post
    man, you'd be better served by buying from a place like fragrancenet or something. 4oz bottles on ebay are risky business, dude...

eric b
    I wish I could afford it I think I may end up just spending the extra for getting it from there. 20$ isn't much more if you know it's authentic

Bootleggers wouldn't stock Comme Des Garcons or Jasmine Imperatrice Eugenie.
    plus they are still selling the all-gold bootleg bottles.
    overly green juice is just the lighting probably, MI is normallly a very light yellowish-green.
    This is safe.

Is it really? Oh.. well I ended up buying it from allshewants because it is eligible for full coverage from PayPal if things don't work out. She has a lot of praise on here as well so I am excited! I've tried many of their fragrances and this one blew me away. As did Silver Mountain Water.. and I don't even like aquatics!

Allshewants is legit also.
    I remember buying a 4oz Virgin Island Water from her when it was new for $96shipped, not a tester.
    Sold it several months later missing a few sprays for $136.??

Wow! That's awesome! Yeah I haven't gotten to try that one.. or Erolfa. I DID get a sample of Windsor from our ever so gracious Redneck! That is one hell of a fragrance

What e-dub said is true about being very careful on eBay with 4oz creeds.....GIT/Himalaya/OV/OS/SMW/MI(gold) have all been heavily bootlegged. I believe Erolfa is safe right now, so just make sure it is fresh is all which does matter with several Creeds, especially Erolfa and MI, but since you got a clear-glass MI, it will definitely be fresh

Yeah that was an issue with me. I liked the look of the gold bottle but knew since they changed the look that if I got a clear one it would be newer.

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    I wish I could afford it I think I may end up just spending the extra for getting it from there. 20$ isn't much more if you know it's authentic
    Make sure you know about the 15% discount (link below). And remember anything over $75 comes with free shipping.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/fragrancenet.com

Fragrancenet ALWAYS some 15% off discount code floating around.
    Current Wardrobe (in no particular odor, HAHA!):

Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Silver Mountain Water, Creed Himalaya, Creed Tabarome, Aramis Havana, Bond No.9 Central Park, Trussardi Inside, Fahrenheit Absolute, Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme, Guerlain L'Instant Homme, David Beckham Signature, Cartier Declaration Essence, Azzaro Visit, Azzaro Silver-Black, Azzaro Pure Vetiver, Dunhill X-Centric, Perry Ellis Reserve, Armani Attitude, Armani Mania, Bvlgari Aqva, Jacomo Paradox Green, Canali Summer Night, Kouros Cologne Sport, Realm Men, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine, St. Patrick, Cuba (Red, Green, Gold, Black, Grey, Brown, Maya), Opium Pour Homme EDP, Banana Republic Cordovan, Amouage Epic Man, J. Peterman 1902, Bogart City Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    I've tried many of their fragrances and this one blew me away. As did Silver Mountain Water..
    After excessively complaining about poor longevity on both MI & SMW, I have taken a complete U turn on these and am desperately looking to buy both of these.
    Not that the longevity has improved but now I am willing to ignore the fleeting nature of these scents because I think they just smell divine.

I too shall most likely get them from fragrancenet.

This bottle looks real. Make sure they send you the Same one though

Quote Originally Posted by seasoldiermarine View Post
    This bottle looks real. Make sure they send you the Same one though
    Haha I just posted it cause I thought it looked fake! In all the pics I saw the juice looked clear then this one looked green. Not to mention the seller was in Kuwait. I bought mine from allshewants and am happy to report it's completely authentic. I plan on getting SMW eventually as well and will probably do service with them again.