Code of Conduct

Default Angel Men bottle

Hey guys

I samples Angel men and found it's worth a purchase. However, I have no idea what this whole business of bottles and refillable atomizers is about

http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_..._products.html

which one is the best deal?

Default Re: Angel Men bottle

The refillable is chrome I think.
    The rubber is well.....rubber.

Dullah is spot on.

If u really like Angel Men then get the metal flask. If not then the rubber flask will be sufficient.
    Last edited by JoNnY 4; 4th January 2010 at 08:04 AM.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

so it's just a matter of aesthetics?

Quote Originally Posted by Blowe46 View Post
    so it's just a matter of aesthetics?
    You could put it that way. I myself just bought A*Men Rubber Flask a few weeks ago. After a few wearings I am confident enough to say I enjoy A*Men. So once my rubber flask finishes I most probably get a metal flask.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

The metal flask looks tons and tons cooler than the rubber one.
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

Yeah. I, however, prefer a refill - just a refill. I have better spray-control than with rubber flask or the metal one. As much as I admire A*Men, as unsatisfied I am with the spray mechanism. The refill is the best option for me.

for me rubber works great, and protect bottle from crashing/broking 50ml is 'nuff for me, during 2 winters ive used 15ml (better not be disappointed when juice turns into bad smell which happened for some)
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzˇw

PawelL

Quote Originally Posted by DesGrieux View Post
    Yeah. I, however, prefer a refill - just a refill. I have better spray-control than with rubber flask or the metal one. As much as I admire A*Men, as unsatisfied I am with the spray mechanism. The refill is the best option for me.
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyX View Post
    The metal flask looks tons and tons cooler than the rubber one.
    True. That said, the rubber one or refill alone will have the same net effect

Unless you're gonna get the metal flask, I would recommend getting the refill version 100%. I had a rubber cased bottle of B*Men, and the sprayer is absolutely DIRE. You have to press really hard to get a good even spray, and the shape of the bottle makes it hard to hold with one hand and spray it hard. I actually got so frustrated I just cut the stupid rubber casing off (it cost me under ú10, so no big loss), and the sprayer works SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better it's not even funny.

A few years ago, I originally bought just a 1 oz refill bottle and used it initially--no flask. But I wanted to buy a new bottle last month and I went to Perfumania-- I got the big metal flask for about $45 which is a hell of a good deal--it's really gorgeous. Check out Perfumania, sometimes they have really good sales on A*Men.