Code of Conduct

Default Article: The Basenotes Community Fragrance Project - how you can join in.

I am so excited about the Fragrance Brief Project. I keep thinking of things that I should've added, like the fragrance should have some moisturizing element or some non-citrus fruit smell that could have been added. After reading so many fellow Basenotes fans comments, I know this is going to be a tough decision. It's good to see so many people passionate about a common cause. The scents that I like always evoke some past fond memory, and sometimes, a future fantasy. Human body chemistry is odd like that. I am thankful that Basenotes has gone from conception to creation to innovation.

Can we sign up for the Sampling Program if we live in the US?

Default Re: Article: The Basenotes Community Fragrance Project - how you can join in.

Quote Originally Posted by cheiroso View Post
    Can we sign up for the Sampling Program if we live in the US?
    Yes, you can!

What size are the samples (in millilitres). Thankyou and great site btw

can basenoters in australia join the sampling programme?

Default Re: Article: The Basenotes Community Fragrance Project - how you can join in.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyinoz View Post
    can basenoters in australia join the sampling programme?

Yes, and New Zealand, US, Canada, Europe and most other places.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtea666 View Post
    What size are the samples (in millilitres). Thankyou and great site btw
    5-6ml per each variation of the three fragrances.

what's the cutoff date for sending in the money?
    (IF I'D KNOWN THERE WAS SAMPLE PROGRAM I WOULDN'T HAVE FOOD SHOPPED AT THE EXPENSIVE GROCER!)

sorry for yelling.

Hi, I would like to be able to sniff the final outcomes rather than be part of the sampling and creative process:happy. Will that be an option?

I sent payment weeks ago--am I signed up? I did not receive any confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    I sent payment weeks ago--am I signed up? I did not receive any confirmation.
    Yes you're signed up. I'm meeting with CPL to plan the send out very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I'm meeting with CPL to plan the send out very soon
    Any news?
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Hey,

I live in India, and i would like to join in future fragrance projects; will it be possible and if so what are the procedures, let me know.