Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

I started out gung ho about this fragrance. However, after one days wear, I have been sneezing my head off. I don't know if its the fragrance or the weather. All the sudden, I am starting to think I can't wear it although I thinks its a great fragrance. Has anyone else had this reaction?
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Default Re: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

I wore this quite a bit and had no issues with that sort of reaction (even with heavy application). I sold my bottle as it was just "blah" to me and I was never really excited about it.

Default Re: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver

Have you had that reaction to any other scent? If so which ones? That may help in pin-pointing the constituent to which you are allergic. For instance, one of the most common allergens in perfumery is orris root (and I suffer from that particular allergy myself). It can cause violent reactions in some people. Even if "Iris" is not listed as a note it may be present. I have only sniffed GV at the department stores; I haven't given it a full wear yet. You may want to give it another try on a different day and make sure it wasn't something environmental causing your reaction.
    Last edited by mrclmind; 8th January 2010 at 05:53 AM.