Code of Conduct

Default Notification/advance warning for full inbox

Seems to be not working - or have I overlooked it in the new lay-out? I only realized my inbox was full when I got an error message trying to send a PM. I rather liked the advance warning when you'd hit 90% in the previous system.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Default Re: Notification/advance warning for full inbox

Quote Originally Posted by veuve amiot View Post
    Seems to be not working - or have I overlooked it in the new lay-out? I only realized my inbox was full when I got an error message trying to send a PM. I rather liked the advance warning when you'd hit 90% in the previous system.
    Thats odd - I'll look into it

It's working here. Immediately after the upgrade the notification was in a pink box and now it is enclosed in a pastel yellow box.
    Last edited by SculptureOfSoul; 8th January 2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: butchered spellings
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Thats odd - I'll look into it
    Thankee!

Quote Originally Posted by SculptureOfSoul View Post
    It's working here. Immediately after the upgrade the notification was in a pink box and now it is enclosed in a pastel yellow box.
    It might very well be I overlooked it - I did notice the pastel yellow boxes you see when logged out ("Welcome to Basenotes" and "We've had an upgrade") and if this one is similar, that's subtle enough for me simply to have missed it. Only one way to find out: send me lotsa PMs, everyone
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Hm, I let my inbox fill up on purpose to see if the pastel yellow notification box would appear, but it really doesn't for me.

Douglas Adams

Post Thanks / Like

I was just noticing in my in-box that I do not have any status at all as to how full I might be.