Code of Conduct

Default Angel vs Angel Liqueur (for a guy)

Hi there lads, recently finished my bottle of A*Men which i loved so its time for a new fragrance. Re-purchasing it seemed like the logical option but i also aquired a love for the original and dare i say it enjoy it even more.

Iv seen that there is a new version of this out 'Angel Liquer' and was wondering if any of you have had tried it or can give comparisons based on the original? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sean

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Angel vs Angel Liqueur (for a guy)

If I were you I would sample it first, before I switch over to the Angel Liquer. It's got a wonderful rich boozy, and woody top note...but underneath it lurks the signature caramelpatchoulisweetmonsterthattakesovertheworld a.k.a. Angel. One has to like Angel to wear this comfortably. I don't mean A*Men. I mean Angel. If you don't like it, I imagine you won't like the Angel Liquer.
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 8th January 2010 at 08:59 PM.

Sur la Plage

Personally I love Angel Liqueur, and prefer it over the original Angel (which I like also).

You may also want to look into A*Men Pure Malt.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thanks for the replies lads, i managed to get a sample of Angel Liqueur and iv got to say i really really like it! im no expert on picking out notes like some of you's but i find it very pleasant on the nose, especially in the beginning.

Iv never worn it properly though and was wanting to know if it will last throughout the day? i only tested it on my hand tho and not a lot at that, tho it doesnt seem to stay on me as long as the original Angel which even sticks around after i have taken a bath. Maybe i was just because i never tried enough but if any of you could tell me i would be very greatful.

Thaks again.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Grande View Post
    Thanks for the replies lads, i managed to get a sample of Angel Liqueur and iv got to say i really really like it! im no expert on picking out notes like some of you's but i find it very pleasant on the nose, especially in the beginning.

Iv never worn it properly though and was wanting to know if it will last throughout the day? i only tested it on my hand tho and not a lot at that, tho it doesnt seem to stay on me as long as the original Angel which even sticks around after i have taken a bath. Maybe i was just because i never tried enough but if any of you could tell me i would be very greatful.

Thaks again.
    I find the longevity of Angel Liqueur to be on par with the original version.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread