Code of Conduct

Thread: Objets Trouvés

Default Objets Trouvés

Done with the fleabay? No luck at antique stores?
    Look what I found on Etsy:
    =tags&includes[]=title]Coty Emeraude

=tags&includes[]=title]Avon Charisma, in a snail-shaped bottle for some obscure reason.

=tags&includes[]=title]Surrender - which I'm pretty sure (Google) is by Ciro. A bunch of info is found here.

Caron Fleurs de Rocaille

Had to add this one!

The usual caveats apply, of course - I just happened to run into these and thought I should share.
    Last edited by Morgaine; 13th January 2010 at 06:14 PM.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Blog Entries

Default Re: Objets Trouvés

Congratulations! Wonderful acquisitions indeed.

Major congratulations! Etsy is such a user-unfriendly site, but I will certainly revisit.

Nonono, don't get me wrong, I didn't buy these. They're still up for sale! I'm not into the vintage game, this was meant as a heads-up to whoever is.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Good to know Etsy is another source. Thanks for the heads up, Veuve! I think I will pass, but the bottles are nice to look at, aren't they? I love that snail bottle!

WoW! Beautiful!
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

That snail one is something else!
    "So many scents, so little skin"...

http://bonkersaboutperfume.blogspot.com/