Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 perfumes from new Alexa Lixfeld

I did a quick search but didn't find any results. I got an email from luckyscent announcing three new perfumes German designer/artist Alexa Lixfeld (I think they've been over at first in fragrance for a while?).

THIS ELEGANT AND COMFORTING FRAGRANCE COMBINES COOL ELEMENTS OF WHITE FLOWERS LIKE LILY OF THE VALLEYAND JASMINE WITH SOOTHING LIGHTHERBS AND REFRESHING WHITE TEA. AVERY SPECIAL MUSK ACCORD GIVES AUNIQUE CHARACTER TO THIS VALUABLE PERFUME.
    Notes: Lily of the valley, jasmine, light herbs, white tea, musk

A UNIQUE NATURAL FRAGRANCE THAT EVOKES THE AIR SCENTED BY A SANDALWOOD FAN IN MOTION. PRECIOUS SOFT WOODY INGREDIENTS LIKE SANDALWOOD FROM EAST INDIA, CEDAR WOOD, PATCHOULI AND VETIVER LEAD TO WARM BALSAMIC ACCORDS OF FIR, TONKA BEAN, VANILLA, BENZOE TOPPED WITH A HINT OF JASMINE AND CARROT SEED OIL.
    Notes: Sandalwood, cedar wood, patchouli and vetiver, fir, tonka bean, vanilla, and benzoin, jasmin, carrot seed oil.

AN EXOTIC FRESH FOUGÈRE PERFUME WITH BERGAMOT AND ROSMARINE WHICH COLLIDES WITH STRONG WOODY ORIENTAL ACCORDS OF PATCHOULI AND PEPPER IN ITS HEART LEADS INTO A DRY DOWN OF SPICY AND SWEET NOTES OF VANILLA AND CINNAMON.
    Notes: Bergamot, rosemary, patchouli, pepper, vanilla and cinnamon.

Descriptions from http://www.alexalixfeld.com/index.php?id=78

The first one sounds like something I'd like. The bottles are gorgeous. Has anyone tried any of these yet?

Default Re: 3 perfumes from new Alexa Lixfeld

003's okay. You can tell it's an ambitious concept upon first sniff. The bergamot-rosemary is a tad too aggressive. There's not really any pepper or vanilla in it, but the patch and cinammon are definitely present. There must be something there that shares a common molecule with basil as well.

The packaging's bloody awful.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 3 perfumes from new Alexa Lixfeld

Luckyscent do a sample of these 3 (which we've purchased and tried). There wasn't one that impressed, all smelt terrible to our noses, but with any perfume it's an individual thing, so what we didn't like I'm sure other's may love - but don't buy any blind