Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Some new men's fragrances for 2010

NST reports that the Hermes will launch Voyage d’Hermès, a new unisex fragrance, this coming April.

The fragrance was developed by Hermès house perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena, and is reportedly a fresh musky woods.

Hermès Voyage d’Hermès will be available in 35 and 100 ml refillable Eau de Toilette spray and in 125 ml refills.

Promotional video here: http://voyagedhermes.villaretdejoyeu...=Hermes2010Vid

EDIT: This already has its own thread on Basenotes:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/244...Herms-by-Herms

BeauteIreland report a couple of Pradas. Last year Prada launched a new limited-edition fragrance suite, the Ephemeral Infusion Collection, with the idea being to release perfumes on an annual basis.

The debut last year was Fleur d’Oranger, - this year’s versions, Infusion de Tubereuse for women, and Infusion de Vetiver for men.

Tubereuse is a blend of tuberose, petitgrain bigrarde, blood orange and dynamone. Vetiver is packed with tarragon, vetiver, Madagascan pepper and purple ginger. Available from April, they’ll cost from €67 for 50mls for the female scent and from €53 for 50ml for the gents version.
    Last edited by Dr_Rudi; 21st January 2010 at 12:41 AM.

^^^ Ughhh ginger. Why can't perfumers get over ginger, it smells ghastly. Oh well, I'll try it either way.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Rudi View Post
    BeauteIreland report a couple of Pradas. Last year Prada launched a new limited-edition fragrance suite, the Ephemeral Infusion Collection, with the idea being to release perfumes on an annual basis.

The debut last year was Fleur d’Oranger, - this year’s versions, Infusion de Tubereuse for women, and Infusion de Vetiver for men.

Tubereuse is a blend of tuberose, petitgrain bigrarde, blood orange and dynamone. Vetiver is packed with tarragon, vetiver, Madagascan pepper and purple ginger. Available from April, they’ll cost from €67 for 50mls for the female scent and from €53 for 50ml for the gents version.
    Bumping this up to add the pictures from the Beaut.ie site that Dr_Rudi posted about.

I know some people aren't excited about new additions to the Infusion series, but I'm looking forward to trying them. I do like the bottles and boxes too.

Prada Tuberose - does not excite me. The citrus makes me think it will be generically fresh and light, like its predecessor.

Prada Vetiver - I'm loving the notes. Here's hoping for the best with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by moon_fish View Post
    OK, some Chanel people gave me a nudge about new masculine major release - to be awaited in Spring 2010.
    I hope it won't be another Allure flanker. IMO we have enough of them and Chanel should add something totally new/different in their portfolio of men's fragrances. Oh and please let it be a non-aquatic scent

Prada Vetiver sounds interesting! Oh and I got to sniff the woman's version of Milano and I enjoyed it.. unless it was just because every other scent in the magazine was horrible. I'm excited to try the men's version!

Seems I read recently that Guerlain is preparing a new men's leather.

Some new information about the new Chanel. It will be released in July-August and will appear in September. The fragrance will be one of the hugest men's release of last time, Chanel hopes it to become the classic of this decade. The advertising campaign (shot by Martin Scorsese) is done in dark colours, so it is not difficult to guess that this won't be another one aquatic.
    Last edited by AntonPan; 16th February 2010 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    It would be nice to get a new Aramis masculine...
    It's going to be hard to come up with something that's better than the amazing Gentlemen's collection.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Yes, it's described as a "violet leather", reminiscent of Chamade pour Homme, but drier, more leathery. Due around September.

Quote Originally Posted by fraddicted View Post
    Seems I read recently that Guerlain is preparing a new men's leather.

Wow, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonPan View Post
    Some new information about the new Chanel. It will be released in July-August and will appear in September. The fragrance will be one of the hugest men's release of last time, Chanel hopes it to become the classic of this decade. The advertising campaign (shot by Martin Scorsese) is done in dark colours, so it is not difficult to guess that this won't be another one aquatic.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by AntonPan View Post
    I can't wait - Chanel Allure Homme Edition Noir!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Please disregard this post.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 16th February 2010 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I can't wait - Chanel Allure Homme Edition Noir!
    I was just discussing this with another BN'er, I was thinking more like Coco Monsieur!

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
    I was just discussing this with another BN'er, I was thinking more like Coco Monsieur!
    I want it to be that - I like it!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Bond No.9 will Launch High Line in March.....There will be another Launch but I can't remember the name.....The Bond Rep at my Saks told me.....We should have info very soon.
    Gary

Would it not be crazy if this is going to be Allure Homme Noir Edition - if that is the case then Chanel needs to throw the towel in!
    Last edited by scentimus; 16th February 2010 at 07:11 PM.

As someone who finally has come to appreciate Infusion d'Homme, I'm pumped for the new one.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Think it's not wise idea to shot such great advertising campaign for another Allure. So it has to be the new release.

done any1 kw if Hugo Boss releasing new frags for this year?

Quote Originally Posted by perfume4life View Post
    done any1 kw if hugo boss releasing new frags for this year?
    i hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by perfume4life View Post
    done any1 kw if Hugo Boss releasing new frags for this year?
    Yes, this will be huge release from Boss (not Hugo) line, with Ryan Reynolds as the face.

Issey Myiake will launch in march a limited edition frag., L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Edition Bois,which is a woody aquatic scent.