Code of Conduct

Default christian audigier - am I the only one....

I like this fragrance but I don't know if it is me or does this fragrance not last more then an hour on the skin? Does any one else have problems with sillage and longevity?

Default Re: christian audigier - am I the only one....

I don't have problems with longevity with Christian Audigier myself. But the sillage is a bit wimpy, I do have to admit.

At the same time, I know you (currently) don't do niche. But if you want a better-crafted version of Christian Audigier with monster sillage and 24+ hour longevity from 2 sprays (and are willing to pay the high price tag), By Kilian's Straight to Heaven works great, as it has very strong similarities, right down to the rum, woods, and musk notes. In fact, I once called Christan Audigier "the poor man's Straight to Heaven" due to the similarities between the two (though Straight to Heaven came out two years before Christian Audigier).

As for availability: Since you live in Massachusetts, I think another Basenoter posted that the downtown Boston Saks has the By Kilian line for you to sample.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 11th January 2010 at 01:03 AM.
    "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."