Code of Conduct

Default Fujiyama Black Label

I wore Fujiyama Black Label today and once again thought what a marvellous scent - made all the more marvellous by the fact that it's only ever been sold down here for A$20 for the 100ml bottle. I've no idea what's in it.

Does anybody else like it?

Has anybody else tried it?

Regards,
    Renato

Default Re: Fujiyama Black Label

Hi Renato, another one worth checking out is Fujiyama Gentleman. It is currently $10 for 100mL at Perfume Connection. I don't know how it compares with Black label, but the Gentleman is a fairly generic smelling Sweet/woody/musky fragrance. It is somewhat like Body Kouros/Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge, though not as strong as either. It is, however, not bad at all and quite pleasant. I haven't seen the Black Label where I live (Perth).
    Cheers
    Scent-e-mental

Not a bad scent at all and very cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Scent-e-mental View Post
    Hi Renato, another one worth checking out is Fujiyama Gentleman. It is currently $10 for 100mL at Perfume Connection. I don't know how it compares with Black label, but the Gentleman is a fairly generic smelling Sweet/woody/musky fragrance. It is somewhat like Body Kouros/Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge, though not as strong as either. It is, however, not bad at all and quite pleasant. I haven't seen the Black Label where I live (Perth).
    Cheers
    Scent-e-mental
    Hi,
    Thanks for the info. I tried the Fujiyama Gentlemen some months back, and it really didn't grab me in that test (and it was $25). But for $10, I may go back and revisit it.

On the weekend I picked up a bottle of Fcuk Connect from Priceline for $12, where they're also selling 100ml Fcuk original for $19. I think both are really pretty good scents - shame about the name though. I've just noticed that I've actually used half a bottle of Fcuk original.

Also, I don't know if they have Dicount Fragrances Direct out your way, but last week they were selling 75ml bottles of Lagerfeld Kapsules (Light and Floriental) for $15 each, and 30ml bottles of all three for $10 ( I bought some for my nephews and me). I thought that when they were going for $120 each at David Jones the price was a bit steep, but these prices are ridiculous for such classy scents.
    Cheers,
    Renato

Blog Entries

Has anyone tried Fujiyama "private number"? I tried Fujiyama gentleman and enjoyed it, my wife loves it! Out of all my frags, this is only one of four she has mentioned she loves. The others just "smell nice". I'd love to know what private number smells like, or at least the notes? I can't find and info on the scent at all online. Can someone help me?
    The 80's: When MEN smelled like MEN, and WOMEN smelled like...GRANDMA.

Quote Originally Posted by judahsmith View Post
    Has anyone tried Fujiyama "private number"? I tried Fujiyama gentleman and enjoyed it, my wife loves it! Out of all my frags, this is only one of four she has mentioned she loves. The others just "smell nice". I'd love to know what private number smells like, or at least the notes? I can't find and info on the scent at all online. Can someone help me?
    No, I haven't seen Private Number.
    Renato