Code of Conduct

Default Un Jardin Sur Le Ni by Hermes, is this a women or unisex fragrance?

so i keep searching online stores for this and everywhere i go i see it marketed towards women, while others say its a unisex? does anyone know what the story is with this one?

Dependent

Default Re: Un Jardin Sur Le Ni by Hermes, is this a women or unisex fragrance?

It is perfectly unisex. Very nice, light and inoffensive - very reflective of Ellena's style, IMO.

Basenotes Plus

+1 that it is unisex

Completely unisex...

Hermes officially markets this as a unisex fragrance.

would this be an under/over 30 type fragrance? i dont want this stuff smelling like terre dhermes. and how is longevity? is it something that could be worn with jeans and t-shirt?
    Last edited by Armor King; 23rd January 2010 at 06:53 AM.

Of course it's unisex. It smells so good on a man

Very easy to wear. The longervity is not so good. Just about 4 or 5 hours on me. You can wear Nil anytime you want. I'm 27 and I feel so comfortable wearing Nil
    Last edited by chocolateguy; 23rd January 2010 at 07:24 AM.

it would smell peferct with Jeans et al. the longevity is superb and so is the sillage. this ones "superb"

55% feminine, 45% masculine. I can see how some guys may not like this, but it's about as unisex as you can get. Sur Le Nil has my enthusiastic recommendation for anyone looking for an excellent warm weather scent. It also compliments Terre d'Hermes beautifully. By girlfriend and I intentionally pair these together in the summer.

Sur la Plage

Unisex to me.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 23rd January 2010 at 11:34 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoy View Post
    Hermes officially markets this as a unisex fragrance.
    There you have it.

Yup, it is unisex. Not sweet, not floral, has a dry-earthy green note. Not formal, just enjoyable.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Unisex summer, nice green mango note.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

The jardin range are all unisex