Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I hope it's not too late to get into the draw. This combo is a who's who of some of my favorite notes.

Elegant bottle, pretty juice and love the ingredients. I'm interested in trying it.

Oooooh, once my other half gets a job I might be able to afford this. I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY THIS!

I currently have Samurai by profumo.it which is gorgeous and very well made.
    It's no secret to those that know me, that I *prefer* Italian made perfumes because *I* think they are made better, last longer, and I also think they take more pride in what they create.

The notes in this are right up my alley. I usually shy away from rose notes because they can be quite dominant. Rose is a beautiful and *almost* necessary ingredient in many fragrances but I tend to prefer a fragrance that blends rose so well that the rose is not all I smell all day long.

Reading articles in profumo.it right now - what a great site, thanks for the info.

I want to try this one, for sure. I love Persona, another scent by La Via Del Profumo. And also the Oakmoss scent--heaven!

It seems like it has a very '19th century' feeling to it; travelling the world for knowledge and enlightenment. Wondering if the scent does the same?

I love the bottle. The square shape and the gold. It looks old and vintage. Curious. Would like to smell the substance

Default Re: Article: New Article

Because I made this post, I could be one of those who gets that sample.
    Last edited by PigeonMurderer; 25th January 2010 at 11:50 AM.

from the notes, it is a pretty well composed fragrance..probably similar to traditional arab perfume oils called 'atr'..it may have some resemblance to chanel anataeus as i imagine this scent

Maybe it will reveal the mistery and it will be kept by the petal of the soul. Secret.....in the presence of Angels!!!!

The bottle looks great and the notes are amongst my favourites. Definitely hoping to be able to try it...

Looking forward to good smellies from this intriguing combination of ingredients!

I think a line of fragrances called "Scents of the Soul" is a wonderful idea. In antiquity, perfumes had a spiritual significance and function that has long been forgotten in a puritanical world that sees only their physical, carnal purpose. I have long thought that the finest perfumes are able to transcend the artificial dichotomies between the spiritual and the physical, the sacred and the profane.

Everything about Balsamo della Mecca sounds, looks, and, one would imagine, smells beautiful. I'm hope to be able to experience it in the not-too-distant future.

This sounds nice, definitely one to try

Sounds so beautiful. Please enter me in the draw.

From the information on their site, this seems to be a wonderful fragrance. Please enter me also!

-jlentz
    Last edited by jlentz; 25th January 2010 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Sounds divine, I am going through a tobacco phase right now (smelling, not smoking) - this is definitely going on my test list. I would love to test from a full bottle though...keeping my fingers crossed that I might be one of the lucky recipients of your giveaway!

I so want to smell this - the combination sounds amazing

Hmm I would love to try it!!

This fragrance sounds truly amazing! I hope I get a chance to try it. :-)

Labdanum, frankincense, tobacco, tonka & rose... I must admit I am a sucker for all of these

As it happens, yesterday I have just discovered the profumo.it website and had it bookmarked for further "exploring" (via Nathan Branch's blog).

Well..the bottle is vintage looking and beautiful. I would love to try this, I bet it is really interesting. It sounds like the aroma of this would take you to another place.....hmm

I headed over to the site to see if they offer samples, as many houses do not seem to these days; they do - in nice-looking bottles, also throwing in a box if you order 6.

Prices are a bit high if you just wish to sample the scent, where a simple 2ml bottle usually will do.

Very interested in this one - intriguing combination. I would recommend anyone interested in really exploring what's out there to try M. Dubrana's work.

sounds intriguing & delicious definitely a must try

Profumo is a skilled perfume composer...i am sure this one will be excellent

Rather pretty bottle!! <3

Very nice "vintage" looking bottle...the notes also sound promising. Would definitely love to try it!

Hmm. On the bottle - 55ml, on the site - 50ml

It fits the description of the perfect Sunday scent -- Spiritually revitalizing and consoling notes.

I'm interested in this one. The only thing I got from that website was the ambergris a year ago and why in the world did I get that one? There are so many other intriguing ones to try from there.

I am so interested in getting this one! it's on my list with oakmoss and hindu kush... I need to go find other fragrances with labdanum in them, I hope it is what I think it is!

This one sounds amazing - would love to try a fragrance composed without any synthetic ingredients.

Sounds very, very interesting indeed.
    Would love to try it!

Wow, now this sounds interesting! Looking forward to trying!

Love the sound of it can't wait to smell the fragrance

Sounds delicious. Love to try.

I am hoping to sample this soon. It sounds beautiful!

This sounds like an interesting combination, I like the sound of it...I hope to try it!

Yum! I have recently become interested in scents with rose ...especially if there are darker spicy accords. So this sounds like something I'd like to try. I also like that this is made from 100% natural ingredients.

Has anyone been informed of being a winner?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Wondering the same..
    unico grande amore.

Sounds absolutely wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Giustino View Post
    Wondering the same..
    Yes, what ever became of this?

Well, if this is really still open and undecided, please enter me too!