Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Maximum sillage & longevity: Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme versus Quorum...

I wear both Quorum and Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme (the reformulation) on a regular basis. One thing that I notice that both have in common (besides the fact that they are both powerhouse fragrances), is that neither of them have any synthetic notes in them whatsoever. To my nose, all I smell are natural, high quality ingredients. Both of these fragrances smell elegant and are sillage and longevity monsters --- acceptable to the general public in metered doses only. My question for you fellow powerhouse fans is which of these two wins in the sillage/projection and longevity departments??? It's a close call!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Maximum sillage & longevity: Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme versus Quorum...

both are titans if you ask me , very potent. I admire for being able to wear those two all the time.
    I had Arpels pour homme and I used to have Quorum which I dont find very natural.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Maximum sillage & longevity: Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme versus Quorum...

Hm, hard to say, pretty much equal as of longevity- and, in both cases, way above average
    Personally, I find the projection of Quorum a bit stronger, but, even at the expense of being more discreet, I personally prefer the projection of Van Cleef & Arpels

Post Thanks / Like

I have used both since their release , they still both are top notch scents & i never get a synthetic downer with them ....
    I use VCA for romanticism or lightly in the evenings & Quorum for work & hanging with boys , on card or pub nites .
    I find that VCA projects a more , its not as long lasting as it originally once was .
    Quorum surrounds me like a halo , it doesn't leave a trail like VCA , but is noticeable to those around you & if they are frag neanderthals , the big Q can piss them of really easily .
    Summing up , they both are above average in longevity , but not anywhere near the top rankers .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

vita odorifera
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Really close call. Both are indisputable and beautiful classics (yep, regardless)

They both last a whole work day, and project well. However, i have always thought of VCA being the more formal, and Quorum the more guys-night-out frag.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, Ima' gonna have to go with Van Cleefs Pour Homme! this bad boy was inspired by a freaking yearly calendar with it's longevity! amazing and lasting!

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Post Thanks / Like

To close to call, I have to say a draw after 10 rounds

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, this is my kind of thread. I love and wear both regularly too. I find that Quorum has slightly better sillage, but Van Cleef has slightly better longevity. I get about 10 to 12 hours from Quorum, where with Van Cleef I get at least 14 hours, which is nuts. Both scents are ferocious.

If you want to get the best of both worlds, try layering them!

Post Thanks / Like

VCA hands down over the present-day Quorum.