Thank you for your email and your high interest in Annick Goutal Perfumes.

I am pleased to inform you that the fragrance Le Chèvrefeuille is now in our catalogue and is not a limited edition anymore. So, you should find it in the United States should your department store stock it…

In the case you would have difficulties to get it, I invite you to contact the Annick Goutal boutique in Paris located rue de Castiglione and place your order directly there. You just have to send to Elisabeth or Myriam by email (castiglione@annick-goutal.fr) the following information :

- The list of the products you need

- Your first name, last name

- Address + phone number

- Details of your credit card + expiry date + security code (3 numbers in the back of your card)

They will be pleased to inform you with the shipment cost and send you the products you need.

Please note that we advise you to adjust your order according to the amount of postal charges : it is sometimes more interesting for you to order several products since the shipping costs will remain the same.

I hope this information will help you and I stay at your disposal should you need further assistance or advices on our brand.

Magali QUENET

Parfums Annick Goutal

Responsable e-commerce

+33 (0)1.40.71.20.81

www.annickgoutal.com