Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: cheap fragrances

every one mentioned great frags here, but how about... Canoe, big 4 oz bottle for under 20 bucks. A Classic

Welcome to Basenotes Linues41.....Gary

Wink Re: cheap fragrances

Once and awhile I like what a call a good cheap thrill - which entails me to go out and purchase a cheap scent that smells good under $20.00 and wearing it for a few days / weeks then disposal it properly or giving it away.

Such recommendations I have are: Animale for men, Aspen, Stetson, Grey Flannel, Bod Black & Bod 24K, Body Heat, Colors for men - to name a few...
    Last edited by scentimus; 7th February 2010 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linues41 View Post
    i'm in college. well i live in belgium so we don't have the famous malls that you have in the us.
    But surely the outstanding beer you have makes up for the lack of shopping malls!

Back on topic, Jacques Bogart Pour Homme & One Man Show are keepers and so are Stetson, Grey Flannel, Quorum, Diesel Zero Plus, Jacomo de Jacomo (Black & Red), Halston (Z-14, Z-12 & Catalyst) to name a few.
    Last edited by manicboy; 7th February 2010 at 09:25 PM.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976