Code of Conduct

Default How hard is it to tamper with a Diptique atomizer?

Recently I bought a bottle of a Diptque frag off ebay. The seller used a stock photo in the listing and said the bottle was 90% full. When I got the bottle, it seems that its more like 80% full. I sprayed it twice on my wrist and it also smells a little different than the bottle I bought around this time last year from Beauty Habit. Basically it seems a little weaker and slightly different but very similar. Unfortunately, I don't have my bottle from last year to compare this one to as I sold it. I'm thinking of going to a retail store to compare.

What do you think? Is it possible it's just an older bottle or older formulation and is weaker/different for that reason? Or am I just wrong on this one and there was no way the atomizer or juice could have been tampered with?

Also, any ideas for how to deal with seller since the bottle is less full than described? I did get a good deal on the bottle but it seems like the seller either made a mistake or was not being totally honest.

Default Re: How hard is it to tamper with a Diptique atomizer?

Sounds like you're lucky the amount is wrong cause you aren't happy and you should be able to return it under these circumstances and get a refund.

Which fragrance was it? I find that when something doesn't smell right to me I'm usually correct even for pretty small differences between one bottle and another, but not 100% of the time. It's best if you can compare two bottles side by side to form a conclusion about how similar the contents are.

Clearly getting the top off one of those bottles isn't as easy as one two three though.

(you should write to the person ... he'll be able to see that if you file a claim you'll win and maybe he'll just agree to take it back whether he believes the product is good or not)

Yah, write to the person immediately, take a picture and include the date on it...Or even, considering you're note lying put a date on it that was the day you brought the fragrance..though thats probably an unnecessary idea, so I just say ask the seller nicely and it should all be grand. Oh if it's Diptyque's Eau Lente..then definitely ask for a refund :P..No one can rip you off from that masterpiece :P..

Cheers!

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket