Code of Conduct

Default Where did you go and what bottles did you bring with you?

I have Monday - Wednesday off from work so I am staying at my significant other's apartment until, most likely, Wednesday night (Friday night until Wednesday). I brought the following bottles:

1. YSL, M7
    2. Montale, Black Aoud
    3. Creed, Original Santal
    4. PdN, New York
    Last edited by ApacheRosePeacock; 31st January 2010 at 12:29 AM.

Default Re: Where did you go and what bottles did you bring with you?

when i travel, i normally pack as light as possible, so i ususally just bring mugler cologne (it's the most versatile scent i own, and it's ultra clean smelling which is perfect for long days of travel when i'm not feeling so fresh and need a pick me up).

last year i went to europe for 6 months and brought nothing. and came back with 9 bottles.

When I travel (both business/studies-related, as well as recreational), I always try take at least one bottle, usually the ones with smaller sizes, easier to pack in a cosmetic pouch, a shaving kit etc. (but also come up with ingenious ways of packing larger size bottles in a nearly shockproof manner), and, while making the choice which frag to take with me, I try to let myself influenced by the local climate, the formal/informal occasions I will have to be present at, even local customs and habits, and, conversely, wherever I travel, I try to purchase at least one frag- even if not necessarily locally manufactured frag (anyway, increasingly scarce in the context of globalization), so that I can take this frag home and, while not keep it as a souvenir but use it like any frag in my wardrobe, still attach it to the memories from my travels

I have a large amount of Eau Sauvage, and I think it is the perfect fragrance for travelling. You can wear it with a bathing suit, you can wear it with a tuxedo, and you can wear it without wearing nothing at all.

Whenever I travel, I bring a 1 oz atomizer with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Budd View Post
    I have a large amount of Eau Sauvage, and I think it is the perfect fragrance for travelling. You can wear it with a bathing suit, you can wear it with a tuxedo, and you can wear it without wearing nothing at all.

Whenever I travel, I bring a 1 oz atomizer with me.
    I agree 100%, it is light, formal, agreeable, versatile, etc... I need to snag a bottle.

I went to Brown University for a Model UN conference in November and I brought Mitsouko and Le Troisiemme Homme for a week's travel!
    If fragrance has a gender, so does all art.