Code of Conduct

Default Creed Leather Atomizers.

I`ve seen Creed leather atomizers at the Parfums-Raffy on-line store, but they look a bit different that the one you can buy at the creedboutique.com. The price is the same (160$). Are the atomizers sold at Parfumsraffy fake? -or is it a "old" model? Do enyone know if there is a funnel together with those atomizers? Is it difficult or easy to decant the fragrance in to those atomizers?

Default Re: Creed Leather Atomizers.

The one at Parfumes Raffy is real but the older one. It does come with a funnel and it is easy to por into with the funnel. It comes with a creed funnel.

A Creed Funnel? Well now. That makes all the difference. I'll take a dozen, please.

For those interested, Creed contacted and informed me that at this time, only the white, black, and chocolate atomizers are available. Green is not, which was my inquiry.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

If you can settle for white, camel, or red then you can get them for $54 at cherrygal dot com. I've bought them from her, and they're authentic.

CREED is pretty much asleep at the printing pre$$....
    ...for not perpetually having these available in:

1. each primary and secondary color
    2. black, white, grey, brown, beige, and olive.

Go figure.

99perfume has blue & orange (old version) for $19.99! Pretty, and that's about what they are worth, quality wise. A Hermes leather product it is not . hirch told me the new ones are significantly improved.
    http://www.99perfume.com/Creed/CREED...RE13_prod.html
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

I don`t like the old one.. The new one (especialy in black) is more masculine. Is it possible to open up a ordinary 75ml bottle creed, and pour out the scent?

Personally, I can't stand the atomizers. I think they're incredibly ugly. But hey, as a bonus they're also incredibly overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    99perfume has blue & orange (old version) for $19.99! Pretty, and that's about what they are worth, quality wise. A Hermes leather product it is not . hirch told me the new ones are significantly improved.
    http://www.99perfume.com/Creed/CREED...RE13_prod.html
    Just wondering if these atomizers were in stock when you posted that link because now they are all sold out.

Creed atomizers are OK, but the $10 ones at Sephora are much more practical in terms of useabilty and portability. I'd rather pack, and possbily break or lose, a small and inexpensive decant. Can't imagine why I'd want to carry a Creed atomizer while traveling, unless I was packing steamer trunks for a trans-Atlantic cruise.

Then again, Creed's atomizers are probably used more for home-bound decants, in association with one of their pricey flacon purchases. In that respect, they're fine if you like they way they look and want to show them off.

Oh yes, and Creed funnels -- they were first created for Queen Victoria, and are of exceptionally fine quality, using only the most costly matierals. Ha.
    Last edited by mrcologneguy; 31st January 2010 at 03:02 PM.

The big 250ml bottles are nice, but is it at all possible to open up a ordinary 75ml creed bottle without crush it? Has someone tried?