Code of Conduct

Default Has Eucris been reformulated recently?

Hi. I just bought a new bottle of Eucris. I was just now browsing in the Trumpers social group, and someone suggested that it might have been reformulated recently, since apparently there was a change of packaging. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks for any info.

Default Re: Has Eucris been reformulated recently?

Any indication as to how recent? If they were referring to the move from glass to plastic shaker bottles (which happened a few years ago), then no - that had nothing to do with a reformulation (that happened before the plastic bottles), nor is/was Eucris, as part of the "classic" Trumper line, affected. Unless this has happened VERY recently - I was in my local indie chemist last Friday and Eucris was still in its glass bottle and presumably unchanged from its last reformulation in the early to mid 00s.

Eucris, like many Trumper fragrances has been progressively reformulated to compensate for the the changing IFRA regulations. The moss component switched from mainly oakmoss to mainly treemoss and there have been other changes too.
    The big changes came when Trumper stopped formulating their fragrances at their north london base and outsourced production.
    Last edited by hirch_duckfinder; 8th February 2010 at 09:34 PM.
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

I just got Eucris in the matte black glass shaker bottle. I had not smelt Eucris before this (blind) purchase, so i wouldn't know if it was reformulated. All i can say is that Eucris meets up to whatever hype has been spun on this and other boards. Fantastic!
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!