Code of Conduct

Default Parfumerie Generale Cadjmere

I have absolutely been swooning over this scent since I received a couple of decants over a month ago. It is creamy, woody, slightly spicy, lightly sweet goodness. It reminds me of a much more subtle and elegant version of Obsession or Fifi Chachnil. However, Cadjmere has poor lasting power and very low sillage on me.

So, I'm really hoping that someone may have suggestions for a scent that is similar that has a bit more sillage and staying power. I've seen some comparisons to Dior Addict, however to my nose, Addict is not comparable.

Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Infusion; 9th February 2010 at 06:06 PM.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Parfumerie Generale Cadjmere

I agree, Infusion, Dior Addict is so one dimensional compared to Cadjmere. I'd like to believe there was something comparable to Cadjmere for a few dollars less. As I've mentioned in reviews and other posts, Chopard Casmir and Boucheron Trouble bear a little resemblance.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    I agree, Infusion, Dior Addict is so one dimensional compared to Cadjmere. I'd like to believe there was something comparable to Cadjmere for a few dollars less. As I've mentioned in reviews and other posts, Chopard Casmir and Boucheron Trouble bear a little resemblance.
    Thanks for weighing in, Quarry.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Hey, Infusion, I visited Sephora today and tried all of the LaVanila scents. I applied some Vanilla Spice, and it's pretty close to Cadjmere. The longevity isn't as great, but the price sort of compensates that.
    Last edited by Quarry; 15th February 2010 at 09:56 PM.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Hey, Infusion, I visited Sephora today and tried all of the LaVanila scents. I applied some Vanilla Spice, and it's pretty close to Cadjmere. The longevity isn't as great, but the price sort of compensates that.
    Thanks again, I think I've sampled this at some point, but will definitely re-try with this in mind.

Not that it's much cheaper but Odin #1 smells remarkably similar to Cadjmere but slightly darker and smoother. Sillage is slightly better and it lasts a lot longer on my skin.