Code of Conduct

Default Terre d'Hermes body spray??

Hi, does anyone know if Terre d'Hermes comes in a 150ml glass bottle 'body spray'?

I dealing with a rough language translation here and think that his 'body spray' is in fact a regular EDT...

James
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Default Re: Terre d'Hermes body spray??

Does the bottle actually say "body spray" on it, or is someone calling it a body spray?
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz View Post
    Does the bottle actually say "body spray" on it, or is someone calling it a body spray?
    Someone is calling it a body spray, but i see a glass bottle in the picture- it's certainly not the current bottle of TdH- this one looks ribbed/rippled.....the guy has practically no English and my Chinese blows...the only body spray I can find is in a regular black deodorant cylinder, so it's not that. I'm thinking it's the previous bottle of TdH??
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Basenotes Institution

Where's the picture?

Morrison - don't risk it.

I've never seen a body spray version of any Hermes products. I don't think i've seen it for any French house, actually. I'd recommend against it.

I'd be curious to see a picture, though.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    Someone is calling it a body spray, but i see a glass bottle in the picture ... the only body spray I can find is in a regular black deodorant cylinder, so it's not that. I'm thinking it's the previous bottle of TdH??
    Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    I have a 150ml Body/Deodorant Spray of Terre D'Hermes & let me tell you it's fantastic.

Gupts is correct - but I presume Morrison, that this isn't what you're being offered. Not the deodorant, but something else - which no on else has identified. The only bottle variation of the EDT that I'm aware of is one with a series of the letter "H" over it - the limited edition H bottle - but this wasn't 150ml. I can't think of a 'body spay'.

I still say, don't risk it. Can you post the picture here?

don't waste your money.
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

I honestly suggest that you just buy the EDT Cologne instead, the body spray wouldn't be anywhere near as good..*In my opinion* I adore Terre'd Hermes and would suggest that with the EDT Cologne the notes are instinctively alive where as the Body spray has been watered down more!

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Where's the picture?
    Sorry, been away for a few days....pic is posted here. It's the first picture, ribbed bottle??
    http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c49033197

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by DocmanCC View Post
    I've never seen a body spray version of any Hermes products. I don't think i've seen it for any French house, actually. I'd recommend against it.

I'd be curious to see a picture, though.
    Here we go....

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Rudi View Post
    Gupts is correct - but I presume Morrison, that this isn't what you're being offered. Not the deodorant, but something else - which no on else has identified. The only bottle variation of the EDT that I'm aware of is one with a series of the letter "H" over it - the limited edition H bottle - but this wasn't 150ml. I can't think of a 'body spay'.

I still say, don't risk it. Can you post the picture here?
    Here's a picture....

Wanted

Ah, you're in luck! My girlfriend is Taiwanese and she translated it all for me.

There are THREE products in the pictures. One is a special edition of the regular 100ml Eau De Toilette. The auction doesn't list the size or price of this item, though, so I'm not sure why it is included in the picture or if it's even for sale. Confusing that he even mentions it.

The tall, shrink-wrapped box is listed as a "body spray" when translated directly. This is the 150ml deodorant spray gupts posted above and is selling for 700 New Taiwanese Dollars.

The bottom picture is 6 2.5ml samples selling for NT$500.

Free shipping, by the way.

Full marks to DocmanCC - or my correctly, Docman's GF.

It seemed to me that the bottle would not fit in that box, so the box had to be something else. I think the minatures were readily identifiable.

The bottle does look like the limited edition Flacon H, as seen here:

http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Herm...con-H-679.html

Anyone tried it yet? Any good, longevity?

Basenotes Institution

Ah, so it's TdH deodorant. I've always wanted to smell the TdH soap myself - I got a bottle of TdH shower gel for Xmas!

Quote Originally Posted by DocmanCC View Post
    Ah, you're in luck! My girlfriend is Taiwanese and she translated it all for me.

There are THREE products in the pictures. One is a special edition of the regular 100ml Eau De Toilette. The auction doesn't list the size or price of this item, though, so I'm not sure why it is included in the picture or if it's even for sale. Confusing that he even mentions it.

The tall, shrink-wrapped box is listed as a "body spray" when translated directly. This is the 150ml deodorant spray gupts posted above and is selling for 700 New Taiwanese Dollars.

The bottom picture is 6 2.5ml samples selling for NT$500.

Free shipping, by the way.
    Wow...thank you for that!! And a big thanks to your gf also...I contacted the seller to see if the ltd edition bottle was for sale, but it's gone. I wonder if it is in any way different to the original juice which I just can't get enough of...anyone know?

Wanted

...I contacted the seller to see if the ltd edition bottle was for sale, but it's gone. I wonder if it is in any way different to the original juice which I just can't get enough of...anyone know?
    Same juice, different bottle. There have been three of these to my knowledge. That one, plus these two:

http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/New...es-from-Hermes With a repitition of the letter H across the bottle. (I have one of these).

http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/New...ressed-in-an-H This one with an "H" on the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Rudi View Post
    Same juice, different bottle. There have been three of these to my knowledge. That one, plus these two:

http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/New...es-from-Hermes With a repitition of the letter H across the bottle. (I have one of these).

http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/New...ressed-in-an-H This one with an "H" on the bottle.
    Thank you for all the info!!

Wanted

Wow...thank you for that!! And a big thanks to your gf also...
    Thanks, glad to have helped!