Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: best fragrance shower gels

I'm pleasantly surprised to see a less mainstream fragrance like Baux have so many fans of the shower gel version. This will probably be the first blind shower gel purchase. I'll be on the lookout for that Rainbath as well. Thanx you guys!

I really like the Jaipur homme shower gel. In fact, I think it smells better than the juice itself.
    Snarky is as snarky does.

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Magno shower gel. It smells a little woody and a little ambery and seems to melt slowly into the background, but provides good support for almost any scent I am likely to wear over it. Not too easy to find. It's made in Spain. Used to be more widely available in the States.
    Last edited by JaimeB; 13th February 2010 at 10:56 PM.
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

Male irato ferrum committitur.
    It is an evil thing to arm an angry man.
    —Seneca

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I'll second the Infusion d'Homme shower gel, that stuff is crazy good.
    Me too. Fantastic stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Lavender Fougere with Oak Moss and Geranium by Skin Below The Chin. This line is available at Wal-mart in the U.S.A. and is manufactured in Canada. Inexpensive and a wonderful scent --will leave your skin very conditioned.
    Wow, something to look for next time I venture into a Wal-mart. I visited the Delicious Brands website and their products seem interesting and of quality. Thanks for the tip.

I like Eau de Baux by L'Occitane. I could bathe in it every day, but I want to leave some for DH.

I also like Encens Flamboyant shower gel.
    Last edited by arwen_elf; 14th February 2010 at 05:02 AM.
    Evenstar

Acqua di Gio shower gel. Seriously, try it.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

I like Farmacia SS Annunziata Firenze
    Chia, Hyle, Nero....

Looks like the Baux shower gels go for about $20! That's a bit much, considering the price of most shower gels in the store. Anywho, I went to Target last night to see if they had this great Neutrogena Rain bath. I didn't see it, but after trying several shower gels that they did have, I came across Soapsoft Pomegranate & Mango. Man, I don't think I have smelled a bath product so fresh! I can't wait to shower with it! It smells great! I will still consider getting Baux if I can get a better price. I have a decant of baux edt, so I am a fan of the fragrance. But the shower gel is a bit much imo. For now, I'll try the Gucci Pour Homme 2shower gel and maybe the Rainbath if I can find it in the store or online for a reasonable price. Baux may come later...

One shower-gel which is just a stand-out for me is...."Obsession - For Men"

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Larwiz View Post
    Looks like the Baux shower gels go for about $20! That's a bit much, considering the price of most shower gels in the store. Anywho, I went to Target last night to see if they had this great Neutrogena Rain bath. I didn't see it, but after trying several shower gels that they did have, I came across Soapsoft Pomegranate & Mango. Man, I don't think I have smelled a bath product so fresh! I can't wait to shower with it! It smells great! I will still consider getting Baux if I can get a better price. I have a decant of baux edt, so I am a fan of the fragrance. But the shower gel is a bit much imo. For now, I'll try the Gucci Pour Homme 2shower gel and maybe the Rainbath if I can find it in the store or online for a reasonable price. Baux may come later...
    My entire family has been using it since Christmas when I got it, and there is about 1/4 of it left. So I'd say it would EASILY last 2 months for a single person.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

How are these body washes when it comes to moisturizing? I use dove deep moisture do these compare?

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    My entire family has been using it since Christmas when I got it, and there is about 1/4 of it left. So I'd say it would EASILY last 2 months for a single person.
    I went to the mall today and actually came across a L'Occitane store, unexpectedly. So I got the opportunity to try the shower gel. That thing smells JUST LIKE the edt. Just like it. Now I like the edt, but I dunno about showering in it. I think I would rather something a bit more citrucy rather than spicey when I shower. It's more refreshing.